Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canceled my Gym Membership today after almost 3 1/2 years.

F

Frackal

There is this power tripping ugly ass hoe there who incescently gives me shit about EVERYTHING. First it was my dues, the credit card expired so I wrote a check. Virtually everyday for 2 weeks I went the bitch is bugging me about the check and even after it came she made me wait while she verified it one last time.

Then one day I'm doing squats and I leave a 45 on each side of the bar after I've taken off the other 4, I'm leaving and she runs out to the parking lot and says I have to come back inside and take them off, so I'm getting real fed up at this point but I just blow it off.

Then finally today I'm doing dumbell presses, normally on flat I lower them to knee level and let them drop to my sides... EVERYONE does this, literally there was an older gentlemen next to me doing precisely the same thing, she comes over and is all "You have to put the dumbells back on the rack gently or dont use them at all." I say, "But it becomes a safety issue of my shoulders and back then, I cant do that safely." So she gets all bitchy and says, "NO YOU WILL DO IT" So I roll my eyes and walk away...

..I ask the 2 guys training in the same area as me, if she ever bitches at them about the same stuff and they say never, I ask the older guy the same question, he says no and for me to tell her to go to hell and she must be practicing for marriage.

So anyway I talked to the general manager and explained things and signed the cancellation form.

Naw I dont have time for that kind of bullshit, when I'm there I'm there to train my ass off and fucking leave, no time for games with bugeyed hoes...it sucks because I really like the gym but fuck it.

Fuck that bitch. It's not her gym, it's your gym. You should have just smacked her over the head with one of those plates right when she opened her fucking mouth. If it was a good gym sorry for your loss.

BTW why do you have some fag as your avatar? If you are squatting 5 plates then throw a pic of the quads up there or something!!! That pretty boy bothers me.

LOL..no not 5 bro 3+10 on each side, anything that heavily involves the back I have to be careful with, my legs can do more I'm sure but my back isnt ready yet...besides bro, that's not Vin Diesel, that's his character "Retic" from pitch black ....

she had every right to go after you for the money... some gyms wont let you train if you are a day late or a dollar short...

and that was rude for you to leave the plates on the squat rack.

as for the db's... how can you set em down gently? drop 100lb db from 3 inches and it still makes a bang.

Sounds like she wants your johnson.

I went ahead and built the home gym. It's the way to go. No driving to and from, no dealing with other people, no shitty music.

Madbomber, I have been a member there for almost 4 years, without issue. As a gross understatement, she overreacted tremendously. Who the fuck runs out to the parking lot to bitch about 2 45's on the squatrack. She singled me out for whatever reason, maybe bigschweeler is right because she's also real flirtatious and when shes not being a fucking hoe she's real friendly. Damn women. I really want to assfuck her now though.

Well, I just signed a new contract today at a different gym also. It use to be an all womens gym and they just recently made it coed. Brand new everything. Doesnt look like too many guys go there either as I was the only one with about 30+ women. lol

BO-CEPHUS said:
Well, I just signed a new contract today at a different gym also. It use to be an all womens gym and they just recently made it coed. Brand new everything. Doesnt look like too many guys go there either as I was the only one with about 30+ women. lol

do they have anything heavier than those little pink dbs?

Top Bottom