Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Soldier Vs American Soldier - who would win?

Canadian Infantry soldier Vs American Infantry soldier. Who would win?

• Canuck

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Yankee

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • a draw

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
S

SSAlexSS

Just out of curiosity
what if you take 1 infantry guy from Canadian military and 1 from American military and put them agains each other. Who would win and why? Lets assume both of them trained for same amount of time in the military and lets assume that genetically they arent better than each other.

Lets hear all the replies!

Well that is a stupid question because it would depend entirely on the particular soldiers but since the US has the best trained Army in the history of warfare I will go with the Yankee.

BigRedCat said:
Well that is a stupid question because it would depend entirely on the particular soldiers but since the US has the best trained Army in the history of warfare I will go with the Yankee.

Is american army better trained then say, romans or greeks?

What about Mongols? If a squad leader misperforms he and his guys get executed....... I dont think the US uses such cruel and effective measures.

American, no questions asked. We have the BEST trained army in the world. The Greeks and Romans are a different story though... those people were animals.

I am gonna say the Canadian...not just because i am canadian:) but because american doctrine is pretty basic. Not to mention they are trained much much differently.

It is my experience that american NCO's have their balls tied to their shorts when it comes to being able to make a decision. Without an officer around they seem to act like a bunch of chickens who have just had their heads cut off.

they are BOTH well trained troops...my money would just be on the Canadian....CAUSE CANADA ROCKS! I forgot my point.

That is all. Carry on.

Well that is a stupid question because it would depend entirely on the particular soldiers

Agreed!

Universal Soldier Will Kill All!

A canadian soldier,simply because we dont have the money like the americans and learn to deal with out all the high tech shit that does it all for you.

Ask any CF member and you dont have the best of anything

wow really ,you people really think American soldiers are better trained?, they may have more money,more equipment,more war machines,more weapons in general, but one thing Americans don't have is good soldiers, Canadian soldiers actually have to fight their way out of situations as Americans just call in air support when ever they get in A little trouble. come on people your talking about a country that was born to retreat since the birth of their nation compared to Canadians who since birth had to fight for their victories up close and personnel. to conclude get real Americans your bomb droppers and that's it. PS..you don't even do that right and that's your trade mark.

Bad question.

A trained Canadian ops vs a fat 17 y/o immature American grunt who joined for bonus money? A SAS soldier vs a Coast Guard? A US Marine vs a Canadian reservist army cook?

Either way, it's moot cuz whoever has the biggest GPS controlled satellite bomb system wins or can pay the enemy to plan IED's well, wins.

IED's and Suicide Bombers > Military strength. I think Iraq and Afghanistan proved that.

r

Top Bottom