Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Gas prices / USA Gas prices

Maverick

I just saw 104.8 per litre, I swear the public needs to boycott the gas and oil companies........ like the price will just keep going up and the stupid people will keep paying it !!! what do you guys predict the price will go up to ?

Like what will happen ? when will the people start to do something like riot or protest or something ? how high will gas have to go until something happens ?
I am fed up already, I drive to the USA to fill up, I save like 10 - 12 bucks but I am doing this mostly for spite. fucking canadian government and thier taxes.

It just makes me mad that there is no reason for the spike either. I think anything over 60.0 cents a litre is a rip off.

my 2 cents bitches

How is the opil company responsible for Canadian government taxes?

Blame the liberals and their constant attempts to control everyones behavior.

its 93.4 dowtown toronto, and 81.3 mississauga a litre Canadian cents:)

mikeyboy604 said:
I just saw 104.8 per litre, I swear the public needs to boycott the gas and oil companies........ like the price will just keep going up and the stupid people will keep paying it !!! what do you guys predict the price will go up to ?

Like what will happen ? when will the people start to do something like riot or protest or something ? how high will gas have to go until something happens ?
I am fed up already, I drive to the USA to fill up, I save like 10 - 12 bucks but I am doing this mostly for spite. fucking canadian government and thier taxes.

It just makes me mad that there is no reason for the spike either. I think anything over 60.0 cents a litre is a rip off.

my 2 cents bitches

104.8?! I've never seen it that high...dang.

At some point, consumption will drop off. Economics.

But where? When? who knows?

Top Bottom