Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we get some global warming here please ?

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Its been like -30 (which would like what -22 F ?) for a week, so seriously Mr. Gore send us some global warming our way please. Kthxbye...

Its been like -30 (which would like what -22 F ?) for a week, so seriously Mr. Gore send us some global warming our way please. Kthxbye...
where are you manny, here it's -4 !

We had almost -30 here in mtl with wind chill this morning. Fuck... now its like -6 or 7

We had almost -30 here in mtl with wind chill this morning. Fuck... now its like -6 or 7

Really? strange.
I'm ready for spring myself....
only another couple months till its warm again!!!!

I'm working on it. Just let me update these Excel Spreadsheet numbers.

What should I shoot for? I was thinking something thing hocky-stick shaped with a slope of +0.25C per year. Should I double that?

Please get back to me soon, as I'll need to submit my "evidence" to IPCC for the latest version of their report no later than the end of the week.

shit.

+8,+8,+7,+9,+8. Today, and then the next 4.

I haven't had to shovel snow once this year. Hottest winter on record.

Oh yeah, I also live 25-35min from good skiing. -9,-9,-5,-7,-4 up at the hill. No ice, cold and dry, conditions are soft and fast.

Winter kicks ass. Golf clubs coming out on saturday. 15cm of new snow expected at the ski hill on sunday. it's going to be a good weekend.

shit.

+8,+8,+7,+9,+8. Today and then next 4.

I haven't had to shovel snow once this year. Hottest winter on record.

Oh yeah, I also live 25-35min from good skiing. -9,-9,-5,-7,-4 up at the hill. No ice, cold and dry, conditions are soft and fast.

Winter kicks ass.

Got it -- I'll build your area as a hot-spot in our data set. But then I'll multiply it by a finagle factor so it doesn't drag down this +0.5C per year hockey stick.

Top Bottom