GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS
x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

can we get this over yet, sons of a bitches


Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about can we get this over yet, sons of a bitches within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: What is the exact size of happy's penis science awaits

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    HighIntensity
    Guest

    can we get this over yet, sons of a bitches

    What is the exact size of happy's penis

    science awaits

  2. #2
    Olympian Pink Space Biscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    0
    I bet it's enormous.

  3. #3
    HighIntensity
    Guest
    Originally posted by Pink Space Biscuit
    I bet it's enormous.
    you'd think but alas one person has informed me otherwise

  4. #4
    Da Pope spongebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    17,226
    Rep Power
    218
    its too big for my bunghole i know that much. i heard its enormous.

  5. #5
    Da Pope HappyScrappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    Posts
    13,153
    Rep Power
    77
    imagine the smallest thing ever.

    then think even smaller.

    if you are even thinking of trying to make some reference to the size of HI's intellect - it is even smaller than that.

    currently, as I sit here, there are scientists studying it, thinking that it might represent a new particle and they are hoping it will assist in unraveling the mysteries of quantum mechanics.

    so HI, how is that not coming back to the board treating you? I hope well.

  6. #6
    Olympian Ceebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    0
    Don't know about the size of his cock, but I think he has enormous balls.

  7. #7
    Cyborg naturally anabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    i am mor stakked in the delt an chst bor
    Posts
    5,267
    Rep Power
    0
    my guess ? Pi

  8. #8
    HighIntensity
    Guest
    Originally posted by HappyScrappy
    imagine the smallest thing ever.

    then think even smaller.

    if you are even thinking of trying to make some reference to the size of HI's intellect - it is even smaller than that.

    currently, as I sit here, there are scientists studying it, thinking that it might represent a new particle and they are hoping it will assist in unraveling the mysteries of quantum mechanics.

    so HI, how is that not coming back to the board treating you? I hope well.
    its monday and I partied all weekend, plus decems back...

    be proud of me I have gotten 2 out of the three jobs

    odula rules

  9. #9
    Da Pope HappyScrappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    Posts
    13,153
    Rep Power
    77
    Originally posted by HighIntensity


    its monday and I partied all weekend, plus decems back...

    be proud of me I have gotten 2 out of the three jobs

    odula rules
    that's great, congrats on the partying all weekend. and what are the jobs that you got, and what is the one that decided you just weren't the man for that position?

    decem is back? I didn't know he left.

  10. #10
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    6,828
    Rep Power
    68
    Originally posted by spongebob
    its too big for my bunghole i know that much. i heard its enormous.

    it would have to be huge

Similar Threads

  1. Sons of Anarchy
    By javaguru in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Sep-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. My Sons 1 Year Old Tommorow
    By wootoom in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2007, 10:59 PM
  3. CNN.com has pics of Sadaams sons
    By Stangfriik in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 25-Jul-2003, 09:48 PM
  4. Bin Laden's Sons Arrested
    By HG Pennypacker in forum Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Mar-2003, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •