Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't Seem to log in to buy a Plat Membership!!

TxArmyGuy

Maybe one of the mods can get me a quick answer???I was trying to get a one year Membership and when I go to put in my email and password it says it doesn't recognize my email addy...Dont know whats going on but hope that it can get fixed...As well if once I buy my membership if my old Join date for TxCollegeguy can get added to this name as well as the # of posts I had and just maybe the karma points I had for that name as Well

So George Can we make this happen???I've been unable to purchase this for awhile so I'd like to make it happen now since I'm not leaving this board

LOL :)

well I've been around a few years now and plan on sticking around as long as I can. I'm a little late on getting my money in to support this place but late is better then never...

If anyone in the military see's a guy walking around with an Elitefitness T-shirt Say hello cause you might just meet me out of the blue :)

Well off to bed....5am will be here before I know it...the next 2 days will be hectic so I'll probably wont be back till Tuesday to let you know about the other jumps...

Take care and Take my advice Knees and Feet TOGETHER :) and it's better to whip it out then to go Crunch

Top Bottom