Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please list all the Chairman orbs..I want to add them to my green daily list.

Re: Can someone please list all the Chairman orbs..I want to add them to my green dai

hey bro you got something on your chin

Re: Can someone please list all the Chairman orbs..I want to add them to my green dai

hotzie said:
hey bro you got something on your chin

bro, just trying to float a little boatfull of love in this sea of hate around here. :heart:

the chairman idea is a cool one, just financially makes no sense. its paying to be a mod basically.. if I wanted to be a mod, I'd do all the things that mods do and throw my name in the hat the next time elections were held, I wouldn't pay money for it.

Lestat said:
the chairman idea is a cool one, just financially makes no sense. its paying to be a mod basically.. if I wanted to be a mod, I'd do all the things that mods do and throw my name in the hat the next time elections were held, I wouldn't pay money for it.

But what if you are a phucktard...and you know you will never be elected to mod..because most people think that you are a jackass...Then would you pay??

swolenole said:
But what if you are a phucktard...and you know you will never be elected to mod..because most people think that you are a jackass...Then would you pay??
at $1200 or anything close to it, no. for a nominal fee.. maybe, I'd see it as just paying for enhanced services, which is what I did when I purchased a platinum membership.

hamstershaver said:
daily list? what is this thing that you talk about?

I am compiling a daily list of Orbs to hit with all my green...You allready made the list due to the sheer magnitude of your karma hit factor...Just by the numbers...@ a 45/1 hit ratio...I will come out ahead if you hit me once every 45 days and I hit you daily. :mix:

swolenole said:
I am compiling a daily list of Orbs to hit with all my green...You allready made the list due to the sheer magnitude of your karma hit factor...Just by the numbers...@ a 45/1 hit ratio...I will come out ahead if you hit me once every 45 days and I hit you daily. :mix:
smart thinking.

Top Bottom