Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can some explain WHY IS 1MISTAKE GOING TO JAIL??

ripped1979

Can some explain WHY IS 1MISTAKE GOING TO JAIL??

I read the post, but only saw because he and his friends were making and selling G, what is G, GHB? is his going to jail have anything to do with buying AAS and the cops coming to his house? can someone explain the entire story?

It sounds to me like he got busted for either GHB or Ecstasy. Either way he's screwed as the feds are all over that shit right now.

i am pretty sure someone said he was selling E, i wonder how much that he was selling, also i don't think it is juice related at all, just my 2cc

Who cares? He was dealing E.

Every one attacked a fellow member for making a joke about the situation.

Yet, everytime anyone else has asked about E or its effects they annihilate them.

I spent some time behind bars. I never asked for sympathy or help. You do the crime you do the time.

Flame me or whatever, but you guys(and you know who you are) the next time a newbie asks what the BB effects are from rec drugs, dont blast them. Hypocrites.

Lincoln

PS - I mean no disrespect but if 6 months ago someone asked if it was OK to roll on E while on 1mistake would have chastised him. Along with everyone else.

Last edited:
lincoln said:
Who cares? He was dealing E.

Every one attacked a fellow member for making a joke about the situation.

Yet, everytime anyone else has asked about E or its effects they annihilate them.

I spent some time behind bars. I never asked for sympathy or help. You do the crime you do the time.

Flame me or whatever, but you guys(and you know who you are) the next time a newbie asks what the BB effects are from rec drugs, dont blast them. Hypocrites.

Lincoln

PS - I mean no disrespect but if 6 months ago someone asked if it was OK to roll on E while on 1mistake would have chastised him. Along with everyone else.

No shit dude. Im glad Im not the only one who noticed this.

awesome, so its not because he purchased anabolic steroids and the feds seized his package and came to his house. I know this must sound stupid, but i'm a paranoid fuck@!

It's simple to understand society's different attitudes towards rec drugs vs. AS's: one is to get off, the other is to reach athletic goals through strict discipline.

This is why many people caught with AS's in a quantity that is obvious personal use, the penalty isn't so horrible (correct me if I'm wrong). The minds of society make the rules, regardless of the what the rules are in writing. Everyone knows the pro athletes use AS's, their heros!

ripped1979 said:
awesome, so its not because he purchased anabolic steroids and the feds seized his package and came to his house. I know this must sound stupid, but i'm a paranoid fuck@!

I doubt it. I also doubt you need to worry about a follow up visit after a seizure.

Unless you went over personal use.

Almighty, i tried to it you up with karma but it says I need to spread it around.

Lincoln

The Almighty said:

No shit dude. Im glad Im not the only one who noticed this.

I noticed it too.

But the thread had degenerated into shit by the time I read it.

Fonz

Fonz said:

I noticed it too.

But the thread had degenerated into shit by the time I read it.

Fonz

Fuck you, you didnt notice it. You are only saying that cuz Lincoln and I brought it up. Trendy bastard.

Wait, shit you are a mod. Dont ban me.

Asshole

Top Bottom