Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can some explain WHY IS 1MISTAKE GOING TO JAIL??

Taomaster said:
the other is to reach athletic goals through strict discipline.

Which is just one more way of getting off. Even if society doesn't see it that way, that's what it is.

ripped1979 said:
can someone answer my question, was 1mistake brought up on steroid charges as well?

I guess I'm out of the loop. I hadn't heard anything about these goings on until this thread. :confused:

This isn't another one of those... Rec drugs vs. Steroids is it?

I really see no good out of rec drugs, to tell you the truth... well, Coke, I suppose... great fat burner.

Ahh well... I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink.

C-ditty

lincoln said:

The word "Bro" is way over used on this board.

:devil: That's a fact! Most people don't know the meaning behind the word. Roidog420 used to "bro" everyone, that scamming piece of shit.

decem said:

ppphhhttttt... yeah.. and AAS has nothing but good effects on one's health right? again i say.. phhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt...

too bad you can't go more than 2 weeks without some type of exogenous pumping through your system.. most probably because you know you'd have no self-esteem and no self-confidence if you were to go without said "fix"

it's all the same slick..

hey asshole, first AAS are LEGAL HERE IN CANADA FOR PERSONAL USE. Also could you show me some studies proving that using roids with normal dosage can lead to damages equal to E ?..... go back to school.....

manny78 said:

hey asshole, first AAS are LEGAL HERE IN CANADA FOR PERSONAL USE. Also could you show me some studies proving that using roids with normal dosage can lead to damages equal to E ?..... go back to school.....

whoa there toughguy..

1. you really didn't need to capitalize "legal here in canada for personal use," as doing so added nothing to your non-sensical argument.

2. your shitty-ass logic is based upon the premise that one is taking "normal" dosages, which btw can simply not be defined as the term is relative to the user, of steroids and taking an above-"average" level of E.

if you were take the total amount of steroids consumed yearly by the total population of steroids users, and then take the total amount of E consumed yearly by the total population of E users, then create 3 large test groups, and over the course of the year give one group the average amount of steroids you just calculated, give the second a placebo, give the next the average amount of E you just calculated, I very strongly believe that the adverse health affects suffered would be greater among the steroid group than that of the E group, while both of these groups would have a greater number of health affects than the placebo group.

you don't know your momma's pussy from a whole in the ground, besides of course the fact that you'd be able to identify both as dirty, so shut your pie hole and go shoot some more testosterone in your ass so that you can maintain the confidence, which you otherwise wouldn't have, that you need to get by in your pathetic daily existence..

beotch.

Steroid_Virgin said:
I knew you couldn't stay away for ever decem...

i'm getting bored with school and work again.. but my presence is only temporary.. as i shall soon start devoting my time to reading nietze, kant, and finishing this fucking book by sartre.. as well as prepping for the GMAT..

btw... i can't remember if i like you or not.. can you refresh my memory? did we "get along" or not when i was last posting here frequently? if so.. then "what's up SV?".. if not.. then "fuck off dillhole."

decem said:

whoa there toughguy..

1. you really didn't need to capitalize "legal here in canada for personal use," as doing so added nothing to your non-sensical argument.

2. your shitty-ass logic is based upon the premise that one is taking "normal" dosages, which btw can simply not be defined as the term is relative to the user, of steroids and taking an above-"average" level of E.

if you were take the total amount of steroids consumed yearly by the total population of steroids users, and then take the total amount of E consumed yearly by the total population of E users, then create 3 large test groups, and over the course of the year give one group the average amount of steroids you just calculated, give the second a placebo, give the next the average amount of E you just calculated, I very strongly believe that the adverse health affects suffered would be greater among the steroid group than that of the E group, while both of these groups would have a greater number of health affects than the placebo group.

you don't know your momma's pussy from a whole in the ground, besides of course the fact that you'd be able to identify both as dirty, so shut your pie hole and go shoot some more testosterone in your ass so that you can maintain the confidence, which you otherwise wouldn't have, that you need to get by in your pathetic daily existence..

beotch.

as usual, your posts are full of shit but lack any coherence or facts. I asked for studies or anything serious. Not what your daddy told you or your drug head friends. Please do yourself a favour and stay away from EF, you're just looking ridiculous....

Top Bottom