Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can some explain WHY IS 1MISTAKE GOING TO JAIL??

lincoln said:
Who cares? He was dealing E.

Every one attacked a fellow member for making a joke about the situation.

Yet, everytime anyone else has asked about E or its effects they annihilate them.

I spent some time behind bars. I never asked for sympathy or help. You do the crime you do the time.

Flame me or whatever, but you guys(and you know who you are) the next time a newbie asks what the BB effects are from rec drugs, dont blast them. Hypocrites.

Lincoln

PS - I mean no disrespect but if 6 months ago someone asked if it was OK to roll on E while on 1mistake would have chastised him. Along with everyone else.

Well said. Karma for you

vinylgroover said:

Well said. Karma for you

Karma back at you.

I try not to say anything if I have nothing nice to say. But that crap was ridiculous. The workd "Bro" is way over used on this board.

do u think 400-600 tabs is for personal use, the reason why i ask is because my buddy ordered 500 spanish anavar international. what do u think?

The Almighty said:

Fuck you, you didnt notice it. You are only saying that cuz Lincoln and I brought it up. Trendy bastard.

Wait, shit you are a mod. Dont ban me.

Asshole

BANNED!!!

Fonz

ripped1979 said:
do u think 400-600 tabs is for personal use, the reason why i ask is because my buddy ordered 500 spanish anavar international. what do u think?

I am no cop, or fed so I cant say what the guy scanning the package will decide.

But, I have had larger orders seized and all I got was an initial letter, followed by my "last chance" prior to frofeit letter.

Ever situation is different.

Busted for the right reasons. E is shit. Yeah I said ITS SHIT !!! No matter what you little punk-club-drug heads think, this drug is a waste of money and a good way to screw up your health. Why in the world would someone take that ? Come on, I can go out all night without having to take that piece of garbage....

He should have quit at the point he poked his asshole with a pin. Looks like 1Mistake just became 2Mistake. Thank you, Ill be here all week.......lol

manny78 said:
Busted for the right reasons. E is shit. Yeah I said ITS SHIT !!! No matter what you little punk-club-drug heads think, this drug is a waste of money and a good way to screw up your health. Why in the world would someone take that ? Come on, I can go out all night without having to take that piece of garbage....

ppphhhttttt... yeah.. and AAS has nothing but good effects on one's health right? again i say.. phhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt...

too bad you can't go more than 2 weeks without some type of exogenous pumping through your system.. most probably because you know you'd have no self-esteem and no self-confidence if you were to go without said "fix"

it's all the same slick..

Top Bottom