Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I get visiting rights/custody to see my cats

of course the guy is wearing Canada hat

God this board needs a resident legal adviser ...

That being said, in the eyes of the law, animals are property. If this was a divorce situation, yeah, you could sue for visitation. It's not.

Trust me on this one, there's plenty of homeless cats out there and in a few months there's gonna be TONS of kittens swamping the shelters. 95% of all cats are um, kind of alike (dogs, too). So if you really loved the kittens I assure you that you will fall in love with new ones. The odds that the kittens you owned of falling into the unique category are extremely slim -- seriously, 40 years I've owned cats, completely lost count of how many I've had over the years but we're talking way up there, and I've only owned maybe five truly special and unique ones.

So mourn for a bit then go to a shelter and adopt a dog/s or some kittens, it's all good.

Can I crazy cat lady?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness
Is that supposed to be an insult? I mean, if it is you either need to try harder or let me in on your intent.

Crazy cat lady ... crazy cat ladies are basically cat hoarders, and they hoard cats because cats are kinder and more dependable than humans (humans generally being selfish, greedy two faced pieces of shit).

I've owned a lot of cats over my life because I spent the first 13 years owning horses and trust me, you frigging need cats in a barn, they earn their keep. After that, my MIL actually had a cattery and she made a pretty penny selling her championship line kittens.

Now all my cats are "old" (9 to 15) and the choice is dirt naps for the lot or I live with them. There's only five left, and truthfully every damned one of them is nicer to hubby and me than 99.99% of the humans on this planet has ever been (and that includes relatives). My husband and I like our damned cats, so you can go suck it.

what if they're declawed?
Unless they're detoothed it will be a bad scene all the way around.

Declawed cats are generally crazier than clawed ones. Honestly, there's a reason why crazy farmers fuck cows, chicken, goats and sheep. Everything else will tear your junk up ... well, except for dogs as long as you have enough peanut butter lying around.

Top Bottom