Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can drink cause nightmares ??

tinytank

im just wondering, i know i ask the most fucked up and funny Q's here, but hey it gives a laugh.. its just last night i had such a weird nightmare ! of corse i was drinking quite a bit. it started off as a weird dream where things were not , all the same. then a new friend that i have he just attacked me. then it kinda went into this weird dream where i was getting followed by him, and everytime i see him hes looking more and more sick, and he was trying to bite me, slash me eveything. i remeber at one point i was hiting him over and over again, but he wouldnt stop and i had all of his blood over me. then i started screaming for ages. then he just vanished. then he appeard behind me, and i could see an outside view of it. and he was about to stab me and it was in slow motion. and my friends were not doing anything, but just ignoreing the whole thing. it was as though they couldnt see me. there was another point where i was in this lake and i had to drown him, but he wouldnt drown. he was just stareing at me threw the dirty water... it was really fucked up.. anyone study anything like this, if so what the fuck does it mean ?

Drinking doesn’t cause nightmares, but it helps you remember them.

Drinking leads to interrupted sleep, so if you're in a REM cycle dreaming and then wake up you have a better chance of remembering your dreams (both good and bad dreams).

PICK3 said:
Drinking doesn’t cause nightmares, but it helps you remember them.

Drinking leads to interrupted sleep, so if you're in a REM cycle dreaming and then wake up you have a better chance of remembering your dreams (both good and bad dreams).

when i woke up, i was still drunk, and for those few seconds i had to ask myself did that happen, ect ect. it was really fucked up

Top Bottom