Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out post whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is concerning your relationship with (EF hottie)...

In the last few months, I have stood by and witnessed you completely tear a person to shreds, and I can't just watch the carnage anymore. For this reason I am writing you to ask you to cease and desist your relationship with (girl), as you do nothing but cause a HUGE amount of pain and anguish in her daily life. Get over her, get past her, that period of your life is over. She does not want you anymore, she is not interested in you anymore. Read into things. It is really terrible when you have a girl broken down so far that she has to worry about telling you things because she is afraid of how you would react and the threat that you may pose. Leave her alone. Find someone else. You don't want her anymore, you only use her to get things that you want/ make you feel better about yourself. Take this as your warning. Stay away from her. I know everything you've done this semester, and technically, you should be in jail. Don't piss me off.

Hugs and Kisses Sweetheart,

Jerseybob

P.S. Hope this is the best day of your life!

Who are the tops posters ?
(I'm too lazy to search by myself)

Anthrax said:
Who are the tops posters ?
(I'm too lazy to search by myself)

Hotsy and wootoom. I don't know who either them are. At least on the NKC threads, we could actually hold discussions without some PW's pushing the posts three pages back in five minutes.

:cow:

samoth if i post more what are you going to do about. shut your mouth. who cares.

Wootoom said:
samoth if i post more what are you going to do about. shut your mouth. who cares.

I never got all offensive and what not. But if you want to, feel free. Obviously 1) I'm not going to do anything about it, 2) I'm not going to shut my mouth, and 3) We're talking about it now, so more that one person cares WRT the subject.

If you want petty arguments and flaming, I don't make a good subject.

samoth said:
I never got all offensive and what not. But if you want to, feel free. Obviously 1) I'm not going to do anything about it, 2) I'm not going to shut my mouth, and 3) We're talking about it now, so more that one person cares WRT the subject.

If you want petty arguments and flaming, I don't make a good subject.

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/2544/hijack1.jpg

Sheesh, and people wonder why the server's a dog.... Take it to chat, already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom