Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
They appeared to be going home to Iceland! Gramps in the overalls. It's 8 am and I'm in Iceland. It's pitch black here. I have slept yet but ready to break out a clonazepam. The airport is pretty rustic but the bathrooms looked like some kind of weird ikea spaceship.

Boarding again...

Thanks nan!! I'm in London..British beer is terrible lol
I'm 2 hours out from the final flight to Spain.

Pics of the Iceland bathroom.. The giant bird is on the wall as you walk in.. Hello x files
3124e783846af228da6693eb331bc496.jpg
e62fda4a81e9024033684151237c2dac.jpg
884614edfe289d21b8d5a3c7287a3d15.jpg

British everything is terrible. Worst food you'll ever taste. They don't grow grain, so all their livestock is Fed fish.

British everything is terrible. Worst food you'll ever taste. They don't grow grain, so all their livestock is Fed fish.

Their men have to smell fish regularly in order to have an owner, which is similar to being married in other parts of the world.

Hey guys!! I finally made it! I haven't adjusted to the time change and am still awake. I'm attaching a pic from the village. It's all hills and stairs and the things that look like walkways are actually roads. So great to see my son. He left a boy and is now a man.
f604eedafb2cb8935584234163f28915.jpg

Top Bottom