Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine Mints, Caffeine Syrup, Caffeine SOAP!!!!!!!! absorb thru skin!

Smurfy said:
bran whats up? should I order this floor tile for my kithen online? or from a local retailer? wtf would YOU do? WWBD?
whatsup smurfy! do you have any friends who are contractors? if so, they will most definitely have a wholesale account at Home Depot and they'll get 10% off. find a contractor friend or a friend with a friend and offer them sex for their wholesaler discount! or maybe just handjob since ur married!

That's WTF Bran Would Do! TWTFBWD!

If you order online, make sure and first compare the prices to Home Depot or your other local retailer in the area so you know the website isn't a ripoff!! wtf!!!!

WTF!!! Bran is a smart dude. You dont get the recognition around here that you deserve! Straight up!

The online price is signifcantly lower than that of the local retailer and the contractor who is remodeling my kitchen (tee hee) did not suggest any wholesale account and anyway, my floor tile cant be bought at HomeDepot - they dont carry it! It's top of the line shit!! Im top notch! This aint no rinky dink operation! and lmao@ TWTFBWD!

Sounds like Smurfy wants some Bran, and she isn't worried about getting constipated either, if you hear me right with what I'm saying.

Online is good if you know what you are doing/buying
Online is bad if you have a problemo.

caffeine water was my favorite. It looked and tasted just like regular water in a water bottle, wonder why that got taken out of the market?

Top Bottom