Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine Mints, Caffeine Syrup, Caffeine SOAP!!!!!!!! absorb thru skin!

SoreArms said:
caffeine water was my favorite. It looked and tasted just like regular water in a water bottle, wonder why that got taken out of the market?
cause it doesn't taste yummy

Smurfy said:
no. what about this Wendy's Spicey Chicken Sandiwhc value meal I just ate that tasted like Heaven on Earth? What about that?
i thought u told me to clean up my diet on those 3 days each week I eat like crap. what kind of an example is this. and i was doing so well. now i'm screwed! did u know i even stared at a bag of cool ranch doritos one desk over from me all day and didn't even touch it even though nobody would've ever known about it ?!?!? ever! those are good chips

bran987 said:
i thought u told me to clean up my diet on those 3 days each week I eat like crap. what kind of an example is this. and i was doing so well. now i'm screwed! did u know i even stared at a bag of cool ranch doritos one desk over from me all day and didn't even touch it even though nobody would've ever known about it ?!?!? ever! those are good chips
dude. first off, stay the fuck away from nacho chips, doritos, fritos, cheetohs. thems are nasty. who wants a fuckin chip anyway, when a cookie or cake or brownie tastes so much better? good god you have a lot to learn.

secondly, I am smart enough to know not to ask for diet advice that I know I will not follow. That's right, Im not lazy, Im just smart. I know my limits.

i don't get what ur saying. are you saying i can't stick to a diet?!

i've been kickin' ass the past couple weeks since I posted those pics. I deadlifted more last night than I have all year. 255 x 10 x 3, still weak but anyway. I was like daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, not drinking all the time and eating right DOOOOES make a difference in bodybuilding who the fuck would've guessed???

bran987 said:
i don't get what ur saying. are you saying i can't stick to a diet?!

i've been kickin' ass the past couple weeks since I posted those pics. I deadlifted more last night than I have all year. 255 x 10 x 3, still weak but anyway. I was like daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, not drinking all the time and eating right DOOOOES make a difference in bodybuilding who the fuck would've guessed???
no, Im saying I cant do it. I have no idea if you can. Id bet money you could, but only you know your true potential, Bransome.

Awesome job on the deadlifts. I'm glad you're making things happen for yourself.

Top Bottom