x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: dealo la la Inifiniti dealer has a used car i want but i want to bring it the M land to have their service techs check it out to make sure this E is in working order. their was a serious recall/service action the used whip and had would bringing down the street for the techs to check out be a pain in the ass? i need to know the recall has been done and also service inspection 1 has been done too...big deal here in the buying decison yes i am willing and ready to pay for a service

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Da Pope

buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it?

dealo

la la Inifiniti dealer has a used car i want but i want to bring it the M land to have their service techs check it out to make sure this E is in working order. their was a serious recall/service action the used whip and had would bringing down the street for the techs to check out be a pain in the ass?

i need to know the recall has been done and also service inspection 1 has been done too...big deal here in the buying decison

yes i am willing and ready to pay for a service check up and i know it will prolly be 100$ if not more. does anyone ever do this? will the infiniti dealership question this?> allow this?>

madbomber31

Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before

they will allow you to have it checked out by your mechanic/garage.... i doubt if that garage is associated with a dealer they will do it though... kind of needs to be a private party thing.

i'm going through some issues myself buying a car.... but far beneath an infiniti.

Da Pope

Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before

Quote Quote posted by madbomber31
    they will allow you to have it checked out by your mechanic/garage.... i doubt if that garage is associated with a dealer they will do it though... kind of needs to be a private party thing.

i'm going through some issues myself buying a car.... but far beneath an infiniti.

ya the infiniti prolly knows nothing about the recall or service actions needed on an s54 engine, they just took it in trade and put it on the lot for sale ..... i need to have a service tec run the vins and make sure this 32 is kickin hard

Da Pope

Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it?

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by tiger88; 11-May-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Da Pope

Exclamation Re: buying used car at one dealer but bring it to check it out another dealer before buying it?

Quote Quote posted by tiger88
    ^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^