Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell!

foxxie

what a cold blooded psychophatic heartless satan worshipper Dumb nugget b@tch! Sorry Just have to let that one out after watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G47...eID=858444080&Mytoken=7D8C1812-B017-CA67-F244

Just because she have different believe from other people , it doesn't give her the right to force people on what she believe in. She talk about believing in God and she start to threat people like some pile of shit, foremost disrespect the dead ones. Ha she even have the gut to use the word "abomination". Talk about satanic insane :worried:

foxxie said:
what a cold blooded psychophatic heartless satan worshipper Dumb nugget b@tch! Sorry Just have to let that one out after watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G47...eID=858444080&Mytoken=7D8C1812-B017-CA67-F244How sad.

Just because she have different believe from other people , it doesn't give her the right to force people on what she believe in. She talk about believing in God and she start to threat people like some pile of shit, foremost disrespect the dead ones. Ha she even have the gut to use the word "abomination". Talk about satanic insane :worried:
how sad.

thats some silly shit.

Should fuck her in the ass and punch her in the head.

coldblue1955 said:

Is sad how most people use religion as their excuse for their stupid actions. What is even sad is they say God told them to do it. What the F@ck! :worried:

foxxie said:
Is sad how most people use religion as their excuse for their stupid actions. What is even sad is they say God told them to do it. What the F@ck! :worried:
God never wants to hurt no one.

wow. what a crazy woman. she reminds me of the religious lady from silent hill. She is the type of person who gives religion a bad name.

michaeltt said:
wow. what a crazy woman. she reminds me of the religious lady from silent hill. She is the type of person who gives religion a bad name.

most religious people give religion a bad name, No offense!

That's why I dont categorize myself on any religion although I do believe on God and Jesus Christ.

That is just wrong. Why does she even call herself a Baptist? She is sick in the head to bring more grief to a family of a killed soldier. She is a disgrace to God.

Top Bottom