Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bullshit never ends. Just never fucking ends.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Don't even feel like talking about it now.

then why'd you post a thread about it biteme? you obviously want to talk. tell us how you really feel. no, really, please do.

if you don't want to, then make another avatar with BOTH hands giving the middle finger. then i'll know you're only half serious about not wanting to talk about it right now.

whatever it is, it can't be THAT bad unless you slipped and cut your dick off with a rusty knife and then accidentily dropped it in the garbage disposal while it was turned on. if you want consoling over that, talk to BileStew. he's been through that already, so he'll know what you're feeling and he'll be able to tell you how to cope.

Sister, dog, daughter, ex wife, house, job, anxiety, coyotes, weather, bills, parents?

My damn job. They gave me a monday-friday shift with the weekends off like I had asked for . I waited for it. THen today, the OManager calls me and slyly tells me to take the next couple of days off because I've been working so hard. Turns out, he can't get anyone to cover weekends so he's changing my schedule again. Fucker. That's alright, I told him that I'd be looking for another job.

I want to join the Mafia. Better than working for Corporate America.

dont they pay more on sundays?

Is that your time with your daughter? How come your the odd man out. Newest hire?

it doesn't seem like something to quit for, who cares what days you have off if you need the loot

Top Bottom