Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulletproof Window Film?

beefybull

Banned
Bulletproof Window Film for your car?

Has anyone heard anything about this? Supposedly there is a product similar to window tint that you can apply to make any window bulletproof. Anyone have a link or info about this? I'd love to make the windows on my cars bulletproof.

Last edited:
I guess there are security glazes as well, but I'm not exactly finding what I need. Anyone else ever think about doing this as well?

powerhouse972 said:
My buddy puts bullet proof glass in cars for celebs and the gov in dallas, i know this isn't what your talking about but...

Does he replace the glass entirely, or just coat it with something that makes it bulletproof and/or impact-resistant? How much does he charge?

Yeah they replace it with 2 inch thick glass and then test it with AK's and shotguns. I dont know how much it costs but i could find out.

not all glass is 2" thick by the way. in one of the fireclasses I took, it was normal glass, we couldn't break it for the life of us. THat was the point of the drill. It wasn't just lexan glass though, something else. I'll have to see if I still have the paper work on it.

Oh, but no, it was special glass, never heard of the covering

Whiskey

Top Bottom