Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THe breath test. How to test your own breath.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Chew on the sides of your tongue and smell. If it stinks, you need to floss and brush your teeth. Just a little tidbit of useful information.

Uuuuh, thanks. :) You're that bored huh?

Just tired so I'm being silly.

just drink lots of coffee, smoke cigarettes and eat a bunch of cheese all the time.....noone will ever know

jerkbox said:
just drink lots of coffee, smoke cigarettes and eat a bunch of cheese all the time.....noone will ever know

Oh, the horror stories of bad breath that I could tell you. Where to begin? I'll never forget this salesman's name. Only met him once, but you could smell his breath from across the room. I won't mention his name. I hope he got that problem fixed. A guy I worked with tonight, real nice guy, even brought me Thanksgiving dinner. But, damn dude. Brush your teeth at least once a year. I felt bad for thinking that after he brought me dinner.

i worked with a dude that drank about 9 sodas a day and had about the same amouont of root canals, i would walk into a little room where he was, and go "what the hell stinks in here"....everyone would point at him. it was his breath.

Top Bottom