Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking From Stupidity and Nonsense...

His alter should be banned and his posts vanished, gives him nothing to bump

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

His alter should be banned and his posts vanished, gives him nothing to bump

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I do think it would be funny to wipe him and every alter he's ever had from the system. It would be as if he never existed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mormonism is still considered a cult within Christianity because you haven't converted enough people. Keep trying and the fact your Mormon women tend to be hawt because they don't eat like evangelicals ...it's on your side.....you'll win that battle by converting men but multiple mothers in law....No man wants that....

Answer directly, not dodging anything:

What does any of this have to do with the fact that you are a tremendous douche bag?

My take is people can say what they want about religion, but nothing else has kept people in line quite as successfully. The decrease of God in people's lives has been met almost equally with an increase in people that can't keep their shit together.

There are always exceptions, but that has seemed to be the general rule. So if religion's disappearing, until public education is worth a damn and starts teaching basic moral values, it's only going to get worse.

Top Bottom