Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the break-up

LiquidPhire

fucken shit me and my girlfriend of 10months just broke up , I know it doesnt seem like a long time to most people but this is horrible . I can't fucken eat a spoon of peanut butter without getting sick to my stomach. Got maybe a hour of sleep total last night, Let alone goto the gym! fuck fuck fuck. What can I doooo

I was in the same position about a year a half ago man. The best thing is to bang another girl and then only time will take care of the rest.

thanks guys, im into week 4 of my cycle and I don't know if I can continue with the intake of food and exercise im really distraught.

How old are you bro? Dont trip mang...its just another girl..your not married to her..so it cant be that bad

Well surely you cared about her seeings how you went on for 10 months. Being upset is understandable. However, you do have a life to run and manage. I know some of these comments may sound stupid or rude to you, but some are correct.
My best advice is to tough it out some. There are plenty other girls, maybe this one was not the "one" for you. I know it can be hard to lose a loved one but life has to go on. Who knows maybe she will come to her senses and tell you that she wants to be with you, or maybe you will find a new chick. Either way best of luck to you.
Now, my advice to you is to go on with your life. Be strong, and dont let this ruin you or your goals. Being down and not being able to eat,etc will do nothing to change the situation that you are in. Why dont you eat, and then take a nice trip to the gym.
Do some activities that you know will keep you busy, Maybe go out tonight. You never know what may happen. Just hang in there, it will all turn out for the best some how.

GOLUAN said:
How old are you bro? Dont trip mang...its just another girl..your not married to her..so it cant be that bad

It could be worse than a wife. Feelings aren't dictated by legal papers, which is all marraige really is.

Top Bottom