Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRad pitt on juice in fight club

Buck, your ego weighs more than brad pitt! Fuck i love your avatar, i sit here looling at it over and over 'not your buddy, not your buddy' LOL! I bet johnny o loves that one! may 1010 should get one just like it, but with a girl!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
Fuck's sake man, if he was any skinnier he'd only need one eye above his nose.

He had abs, big deal.

Bouncer

Oh and by the way, I don't even think Edward Norton juiced either in the AHX movie. Worked out hard, yes. Juiced, no.

Nor does Wesley Snipes.

Whattya think about that?

By the way, no offense to any bros who disagree. Except for the newbie who started this annoying thread.

Ed Norton did NOT juice in American History X. Boy some insecure people are on here.

i say hes got good genitics cause just about every woman on the planet wants to have sex with the guy. im guessing girls are more into guys with his body type then someone who looks like ronnie colemon

Of course he has good genetics... He´s thin but has a nicely shaped body, muscular in comparison with an average guy and with extremely low bf... I know people who couldn´t have a bf as low as him without looking ill...

I'm sure that Brad Pitt's diet was definitely tweaked for the fight club to include a few "supplements" for cutting up.
I think the prime example of some hardcore juicing in Hollywood is Mickey Rourke in "Get Carter". The guy got fucking huge all of a sudden especially compared to a few of his recent flicks. Looked like he could snap Stallone like a twig!

Hey Steel Beast you don´t own the true... I very much doubt Mel Gibson has juiced; Brad Pitt, well you know the tricks they can do with the image to make a guy look bigger... But Sylvester Stallone... Well i bet he juiced... People don´t need to be 220lbs to be roidheads...

the subject that wont go away lol.....i heard a good rumor that he did 10 weeks of winny tabs...whatever i could care less if its true or not...and i forget who said it but i agree much better actor and looked better...Ed Norton hes the man ...eps in AmX...

Top Bottom