Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRad pitt on juice in fight club

he shudda juiced like his co-star (and much better actor) edward norton did in AMX.

He just cut carbs. Ive seen the guy in real life... he is a twig. The movies just make him look somewhat jacked. Movie tough-guys like vin-deisel and others really aren't very big.

E

Big Buck said:
My left thigh weighs more than brad pitt.....

My middle thigh is :)

Grantie54strong- change your name to "I'm a little bitch" if you think that somebody nedds juice to look like that you are seriously mistaken. I was bigger then that when I was 17, not a word of a lie. He is no more then 150-160lbs, what the hell is that? That's not much bigger then a feather weight boxer.

I gotta agree with Tx longhorn, that actors or most people would take the easy way out and juice in place of exercising with insane intensity....when you get paid on having low bodyfat, why not juice? Most of us juice and dont get paid anything!:alien:

The dude is just skinny!!!!WTF is all the talk about him on Juice??????Are you kidding me?????:confused:

thefacelessballer said:
im pretty sure he didnt.. this question is asked so much, it should be in the newbie post and on a banner

can i snort finaplex?
whats clambutteroil?
can i drink winstrol?
did brad pitt juice in fight club?

LOL!!!

eyeh8god666 said:
the guy has good genitics

What made you come to that conclusion, he's puny? Anybody can lose fat, all you have to do to look like that is eat about 2000 cals a day of clean food. You'll be scrawny in no time.

Top Bottom