Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brad Pitt in Fight Club

Aim higher. No offense, but while Brad, or "Boris" as he likes to be called, was lean in that movie, he wasn't big especially by BBing standards anyways. My advice would be to train hard and eat clean. Gain size then cut it up. Sholdn't take too long to get there...with drugs it'll take very little time.

don't eat, use lots of winny
p6_7.jpg

pushing_fe said:
I'm looking to get really buff and shredded like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Any suggestions.

I think you're fucking around. Anyway, I bumped the classic thread pertaining to this very subject over on the Anabolic board.

naturally anabolic said:

triplev, what makes brad a hottie, i've always wondered that

The man combines a beautiful face with an outstanding body and carries himself with a unique kind of charismatic magnetism. It's the way he comes through on screen and in interviews that separates him from the cookie-cutter beautiful people of soap operas and the like.

No, I'm not gay, just observant.

Brad Pitt is a cool actor. I think he is very talented and has a vay of picking really good roles. I like just about all his movies. Yes he is a handsome dude (i am not gay) and built well for what he does. He is not a pretty boy either. More of a handsome man with the older boy look, a little rough here and there.

His roles are exellent for his disposition and skill.

Top Bottom