Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A boxer can easily fuck up a non-boxer bodybuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccp

I mean, shit, say you are a boxer with about a year of training, and you weigh 175 lbs, you are cut, but may be not as big as you always wanted to be. On the other hand, your opponent is a big son of a bitch, weighs 230 lbs, with low BF. Hell, the motherfucker will die in this fight. A couple of punches, and he will be gone. None of his fucking muscles will save him. :chomp:

Shamrok is a fighter. I'm talking about regular guys. All those extra pounds of meat are pretty useless, and won't help you on the streets.
The girls like it though :)

What if the bodybuilder knows Kung Fu?
First thing that came to mind for me since I have almost a decade of kung fu under my belt.

This all reminds me though of squabling in the school yard...."my tad can beat up your dad...." blah...blah...blah.....

CCCP said:
I mean, shit, say you are a boxer with about a year of training, and you weigh 175 lbs, you are cut, but may be not as big as you always wanted to be. On the other hand, your opponent is a big son of a bitch, weighs 230 lbs, with low BF. Hell, the motherfucker will die in this fight. A couple of punches, and he will be gone. None of his fucking muscles will save him. :chomp:

yeah....but get that boxer on the ground and its all over.....boxer is toast....muscle man beats the shit outta him:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom