Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are both of your parents still alive?

delts2

Lost my father six years ago, my mom is still in good health at sixty. Losing my father was quite tramatic, nothing like watching someone you love die from pneumonia. And I can't imagine what it will be like to see my mom go. Enjoy every moment people, we all think we've got longer than we actually do. Work hard, play hard, juice hard.........and lift hard......lol.

delts2

for now they both are. Don't really talk much with my father. He's a bit to screwy for me to deal with at this point in my life. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to freely communicate with him

Both of mine are still kicking. My dad wuit smoking 2 years ago and my mom quit 2 months ago so maybe they will be around for awhile longer they are both 55.

Mine both passed away in 1996, my dad in October, and my mom 2 weeks before Christmas. That shit totally had me fucked up for a while.

fortunatly yes,but my grandparents are getting up there and i try not to think of it but its bound to come and i really love them,that i wont handle well

Tx, you really should try to make amends with your dad. The relationship my father and I had when I was little wasn't good really. He was a military hardass type, and he was constantly "dogging" me. In a way, alot of it was good, because he did teach me how to defend myself. But he was never good at showing his love. Too macho for that. But as I grew, we buried the hatchet on alot of that crap......especially once I moved out......and on. But I look back now, and there are more things I wished I had said to him, and of course I can't now.

delts2

KrazyK, man I'm sorry to hear that bro. What happened? If you care to share it, if not I understand. That's unreal, and I'm sure was nearly unbearable.

delts2

I have to bring up all the issues with my father, cause he can't seem to get them out himself. He usually just sits on the other end of the phone and doesn't say a word. I still love my dad cause without him I wouldn't be here and I tell him that, and he usually responds back but I just don't respect him for his inability to learn to communicate with those that care for him and for the very bad choices he has made in recent months and over the past year

delts2 said:
KrazyK, man I'm sorry to hear that bro. What happened? If you care to share it, if not I understand. That's unreal, and I'm sure was nearly unbearable.

delts2

My dad died in his sleep, and after that my mom just let herself go, she had breast cancer and hid it from everyone so she could take care of my dad. By the time we found out about it, it was too late and there was nothing they could do for her. It was rough, the only thing that kept me going was knowing that they are both together again in a better place.

Top Bottom