Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BodyBuilder who talked sh#t about mma now set to fight world class mma fighter today!

FreakMonster

To make a long story short.....

It all started when a bodybuilder "nuteboy" on the muscle mayhem bodybuilding boards talked sh#t that mma fighters have no skill compared to boxers. He kept running his mouth until he met a guy who trained in mma("fenris"). Nuteboy kept talking about how strong he was and how he could beat his ass. But they couldn't fight each other because of the distance. "Nuteboy" lives in chicago while "fenris" lives in Vancuver.

So "fenris" asked his friend "mr international" Shonie Carter a world class mixed martial artist about the "internet warrior" who said he could beat people in mma. Then Shonie Carter said that he would fight the bodybuilder for free. The body builder weighs 242 pounds while Shonie Carter fights as a welterweight and as a middle weight. So theres about a 50 pound difference.

"Nuteboy" kept saying how easily he would beat Shonie Carter until other people who heard of Shonie Carter kept posting that "Nuteboy" would get his ass kicked. Shonie Carter also has a professional boxing license. Then "Nuteboy" said he just wanted to spar with Shonie Carter. People started calling him chicken because he kept backing out. "Nuteboy" kept saying mma was sh#t and said he would'nt fight Carter in mma. He said he would fight Carter in a boxing match. Alot of more words exchanged, and now there going to fight today in chicago.

There going to fight at Chicago Fitness Center, 3131 N. Lincoln at 8 PM today. They are going to be fighting with mma style 4 ounce gloves(only covers knuckles). No rounds and no time limit.

Heres the thread on the bodybuilding board.
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34710&page=1&pp=20

And heres the link to the podcast, its about 23 minutes long but it summarizes what I said and has alot more information. Listen to the podcast.
http://www.musclemayhem.com/podcasts/

So a 185 pound world class mixed martial arts fighter Shonie Carter VS. A 242 pound body builder who has some experience in sparring + has said that he watched UFC for several years.

My guess is that the body builder wont show up.

If he does show up, KO by Shonie Carter's spinning back fist.

FreakMonster said:
If he does show up, KO by Shonie Carter's spinning back fist.

That's the first thing I thought of. Didn't he KO Pat Miltech that way?

Actually he'll take him down and sub him from the back, e.g. RNC.

shonie carter is going to destroy this guy,I hope a video gets posted.

im actually suprised shonie accepted this fight,he is really down to earth and usually laughs off shit talkers

I might have to go I only live about 30 miles from chicago. There are usually mma events throughout the year in chicago and at the Hammond civic center which is like 15 miles away from me. I wanna see this jackass get pummeled.

dannomight said:
I might have to go I only live about 30 miles from chicago. There are usually mma events throughout the year in chicago and at the Hammond civic center which is like 15 miles away from me. I wanna see this jackass get pummeled.

If the bodybuilder has some skills, e.g. he wrestled in another life or other experience in another grappling art and some striking ability, it could be interesting. It's tough giving up that much weight to you opponent.

But, being as Shonnie is "world class" I'd put my $$$ on him.

Some UFC guy was talking shit about Craig Titus. Titus publicly stated he accepted the challenge for a fight. He put it in print too. The UFC guy has not been heard from since!

youre right if the bb can get ahold of shonnie he might be in for a brawl. but ity seems that the bb wants to box so shonnie might have to hand him some whoopins.

slat1 said:
Some UFC guy was talking shit about Craig Titus. Titus publicly stated he accepted the challenge for a fight. He put it in print too. The UFC guy has not been heard from since!

LOL@Craaig Titus.....I hope he can handle himself...hes gonna need it in prison

Top Bottom