Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boat stuck in ice with global warming scientist

*oxydose*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Time Magazine is a great source of scientific information.

Here's my favorite quote:

Still, this research is fairly preliminary, in part because extreme Arctic sea ice loss is a fairly recent phenomenon, so scientists don’t have the long data sets they need to draw more robust conclusions about the interaction between Arctic warming and cold snaps. In fact, the most recent report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change concluded that it was likely that the jet stream would shift towards the north as the climate warmed, and that the polar vortex would actually contract, even as a 2009 study found that sudden stratospheric warming events are becoming more frequent, which in turn seems to be driven by the rapid loss in Arctic sea ice.

Translation: They don't know shit, but if they'll claim "climate change" the government will shower them with research dollars because it suits their political purpose.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Plunkey: As usual, you see through the bullshit and exhibit a level of intelligence that is far too uncommon amongst the masses today.

RedScam: You're Libtard sheeple trash

Guess who else doesnt have the "long data" sets. All of mankind because the earth is 4 billion years old

Guess who else doesnt have the "long data" sets. All of mankind because the earth is 4 billion years old

Yeah, but they can always make that shit up!

It's easy. Just pick the answer you want and extrapolate the data backward.

Plunkey: As usual, you see through the bullshit and exhibit a level of intelligence that is far too uncommon amongst the masses today.

RedScam: You're Libtard sheeple trash

what level of intelligence is he exactly exhibiting? Pretty sure he's not a scientist so his only source is his own reading. Now I grant you there are people who say the planet is not getting warmer, it's literally a couple people. The people I listen to are the people from MIT and the max plank institute who say the planet's climate is changing, it "may" be the result of things humans or doing or it may be natural cyccles....but if it's natural cycles we're certainly speeding it along. Those people are more concerned with the ramifications of global warming as in the past when the planet has undergone these changes there were associated extinction events. Finding the rational people that don't speak to polarized constituents is exhibiting real intelligence. The people who say oh well it's a planetary cycle so let's just bend over and enjoy instead of figuring out if maybe there's something we can do to avoid a mass extinction event....well those are the morons and idiots that should never have been allowed to come here. I've got a strong feeling that comprises most of the people here at EF.

Top Bottom