Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boat stuck in ice with global warming scientist

Risks to the Planet in Descending Order:

1) Nuclear proliferation leading to the widespread use of dirty bombs or even conventional weapons

- We're talking 1,000-year nuclear winters and an atmosphere flooded with radioactive isotopes with 100,000 year+ half-lives
- So what are we doing? We're playing nice with Iran and North Korea while they quietly develop that technology

2) Some sort of natural geological event (i.e. a world-reshaping volcano)

- It's driven mass extinctions several times in our history
- So what are we doing? How much money are we spending on remediation around an event like that, versus this silly global warming (ummm... I mean "climate change") junk?

3) Some sort of extra-terrestrial event (asteroid, star exploding, etc. etc.)

- So what are we doing? We still can't even detect large asteroids until they're right-up on us. Great plan -- notify the public 60 seconds before impact

But since "climate change" is all about wealth redistribution and not about fixing problems, we'll ignore the real risks and pretend that we can prevent 5+ billion people from entering the modern world of automobiles and electrical appliances. Yeah, that Prius is going to do wonders against a couple of billion Chinese people finally being able to afford cars.

unfortunately it isn't because I remember 20 years ago reading articles that said we'd see mini ice age in response to the warming as the earth tried to regulate itself, but would inevitably fail. They saw this shit 20 years out. So no, there is actually no irony whatsoever.

If they were there for "climate change" then yes. They were partly there for "Global Warming" so the irony is intact according to the English language.

If they were there for "climate change" then yes. They were partly there for "Global Warming" so the irony is intact according to the English language.

The planet is still warming, whether parts of it get a mini ice age or not...so no the irony is still fail.

Its like -15 here in michigan. Fuck global warming. -45 with the fucking wind...fml

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Risks to the Planet in Descending Order:

1) Nuclear proliferation leading to the widespread use of dirty bombs or even conventional weapons

- We're talking 1,000-year nuclear winters and an atmosphere flooded with radioactive isotopes with 100,000 year+ half-lives
- So what are we doing? We're playing nice with Iran and North Korea while they quietly develop that technology

2) Some sort of natural geological event (i.e. a world-reshaping volcano)

- So what are we doing? How much money are we spending on remediation around an event like that, versus this silly global warming (ummm... I mean "climate change") junk?

3) Some sort of extra-terrestrial event (asteroid, star exploding, etc. etc.)

- So what are we doing? We still can't even detect large asteroids until they're right-up on us. Great plan -- notify the public 60 seconds before impact

But since "climate change" is all about wealth redistribution and not about fixing problems, we'll ignore the real risks and pretend that we can prevent 5+ billion people from entering the modern world of automobiles and electrical appliances. Yeah, that Prius is going to do wonders against a couple of billion Chinese people finally being able to afford cars.

truth ... and it sucks

I would put #2 above #1 because it will definitely happen. Just a matter of when.

truth ... and it sucks

I would put #2 above #1 because it will definitely happen. Just a matter of when.

Yeah, I can't argue that at all. We're overdue a decent volcanic eruption.

And no pick3, knot the kind of eruption some John blasts past your o-ring. But thanks for asking.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

*oxycontin*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom