Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMW Vs Lexus Which is the Better Car For the Money?

curling

I just don't trust my wifes suburban anymore after the wreck and my oldest daughter is fixing to split so I am think about getting my wife either a bmw or lexus. I really don't know crap about either. So I was wondering if y'all could give me the run down one what the different models are bmw and lexus. Which has better mileage, performance and which car will cost less to maintain. I want the care to be used because I think new cars are a silly waste of money and my price range is 20k to 35k.

well with german cars..you have to maintain them....a jap care like a honda/toyota...you can beat the shit out of it and its not going to break down on you ...ever!

Lexus. :Perk:

I would love a bmw, but they nickel and dime you for the rest of the ownership. Go with the lexus, be happy that you are owning toyota, the most reliable cars out there ....

CHeck out consumer reports (online or mag). EVERY SINGLE Lexus model is rated about as highly as they can be for reliability and resale value. Though I love Bimmers, I'd never buy a used one.

I have 3 lexuses: an SUV, a coupe and a 4-dr sedan. (RX SC and GS)

I have never had a maintenance problem with any of them. Lexus had a reputation for being like a living room couch to drive - not really letting you feel the road - but that went away after 2003 or so. (I had a 2002 GS which I recently replaced with a 2006).

My experience with BMWs (though I have never owned one) is that (1) maintenance is expensive (I have never spent a dollar on the Lexuses except routine scheduled maintenance) and (2) BMW's give you great road feel, but are not terribly comfy - think of a stadium seat with a jet engine under it.

I could have any car I want bor. I have Lexuses. That's all I can say there. Also Jesus hates Germans, for the most part.

Depends what you're looking for.

Lexus' are, in my opinion, some of the most luxurious cars you will ever sit in. Very quiet, relaxing feel to them. Most reliable as well.

BMW's are more performance oriented, though cost of maintenance is high.

I had a BMW Z3 before getting my Benz. God that thing was like riding a horse down a cobblestone road. You felt every crack in the road.

Top Bottom