Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMW Vs Lexus Which is the Better Car For the Money?

gaud help all you bmw loosers past about 80,000 miles.

rnch said:
gaud help all you bmw loosers past about 80,000 miles.
i have had 3 bmw 1st i kept till 165k,2nd had 140k,the 3rd now i have 120k on it....1 time my alternator and starter went out back in like 99...never had 1 problem since...change oil and thats it....feel sorry for you american car owners always blowing the engine at 100k....lmfao...you pay for quality...dont want to pay you get junk...all my american cars pass 100k completely fall apart...chrysler piss on them i blew 2 engines in a laser in 3 months fucking garbage told the tow truck company come pick it up and keep it

HAYEZ said:
i have had 3 bmw 1st i kept till 165k,2nd had 140k,the 3rd now i have 120k on it....1 time my alternator and starter went out back in like 99...never had 1 problem since...change oil and thats it....feel sorry for you american car owners always blowing the engine at 100k....lmfao...you pay for quality...dont want to pay you get junk...all my american cars pass 100k completely fall apart...chrysler piss on them i blew 2 engines in a laser in 3 months fucking garbage told the tow truck company come pick it up and keep it
the engine may have been ok...how did the rest of your bwm's hold up? how old was your laser? early 80's? from over 20 years ago?

laser was late 90s only a few years old when i had it, motor blew at 100k got a replacemnt with like 80 blew that one also...had a bonneville tranni blew out cavaliers etc...when i was younger i had like 30 cars cause they all blew up on me,every since i started bmw never had a prob since..maybe american cars dont like me???lmao

HAYEZ said:
laser was late 90s only a few years old when i had it, motor blew at 100k got a replacemnt with like 80 blew that one also...had a bonneville tranni blew out cavaliers etc...when i was younger i had like 30 cars cause they all blew up on me,every since i started bmw never had a prob since..maybe american cars dont like me???lmao
30 cars that blew up on you???? sounds like a loose nut......in the driver's seat... :FRlol:

rnch said:
30 cars that blew up on you???? sounds like a loose nut......in the driver's seat... :FRlol:
lolol...all used never new so they had some wear and tear prior..lol

Lexus is definitely the better value for money. As they say, if you can't afford to buy a new European car then you can't afford to buy a European car.:qt:

i've owned a lexus and a bmw. currently own a bmw and would buy another one as long as it was brand new. still though my lexus drove and rode alot smoother and quiter. my bmw is alot more sportier. i love both.

I have personally owned all of the german, and some of he jap. BMW is the most overrated, overpriced car there is. A lexus IS250 AWD is the best bang for the buck. My buddy just got the new acura TL SH-AWD and it is nicer than his BMW 335, lots cheaper and better ride, fit and finish. The only german car I recommend is mercedes, and even they are overpriced compared to what infiniti and lexus put out.

Top Bottom