Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMW Vs Lexus Which is the Better Car For the Money?

Islandkurry said:
very nice indeed, now i know that wasnt within your original price range.

Nope, for the last 8 years I have financed anything and I did that. Dangit I hate paying interest I like making it instead.

curling said:
Well, I got the bmw and man does it corner like a sob. What a car even the headlights turn when you turn. And it has an adaptive cruise control. It will slow down when it senses a car ahead and then speed up when there's not.
Great choice bro you will love it

I love my M3. :)
I have to have a convertable and I have to have 4 seats. It was the only choice and I couldn't be happier. Much more fun than my Porche was.

To say Lexus is a Toyota is completly false. Toyota is the parent company but Lexus is a different division with there own designers and engineers meaning a different animal than the Toyota. That's is like comparing a regular Sony plasma/LCD lines (which are good) to the Sony Qualia line of Plasmas/LCD (which are the best) , Sony is the parent company but the high end Qualia lines are in a different league than the regular Sony line. If nobody knows what I'm talking about, Qualia is the very high end shiat from Sony in the screen department, different division and different engineers totally apart from the regular Sony line.

Both BMW and Lexus are great cars but for the money hands down Lexus wins plus the German are behind from Lexus in the interior and Navigation sysyem, I read in many reports that the BMW navigation system is horrible and hard to operate.

Ulter said:
I love my M3. :)
I have to have a convertable and I have to have 4 seats. It was the only choice and I couldn't be happier. Much more fun than my Porche was.

Audi A4

CLK 320

Bentley has a convertible too :)

But the M3 is probably the best choice !

Not really an Audi kinda guy, the CLK 320 and the Bentley have AARP written all over them (my apologies to all the rappers that drive Bentley's because of the price tag).

I will drive the CLK 320 CDI though in Feb when/if I turn in my M3. I am not expecting much to be honest. I may actually hold my M3 another year because the '07 is supposed to jump up to 500hp and I would hate to be sitting on an '06 with only 333hp when that happens.

Lexus ofcourse

well i happen to work at a lexus/bmw dealership and i ahve to say that the lexus is the absolute best car in the world from a reliability, luxury and ease of ownership standpoint. bmw's are nice in terms of performance and handling, but they seem to have many electronic and sofware issues popping up all the time.

Top Bottom