Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMW Vs Lexus Which is the Better Car For the Money?

needtogetas said:
why the fuck would you by a lexsis.when you can get a toyota camre for alote less,and its the same fucken thing.

Wow thats just a completely uneducated and ignorant remark. Maybe you should learn how to spell "Lexus" and "Camry" before you talk shit about them. Lexus automobiles are built to higher standards then Toyota vehicles. Lexus automobiles offer alot more luxury and have higher quality parts then Toyota Vehicles. Oh and the biggest difference, not many people who own a Toyota hear "nice Toyota" but alot of Lexus owners hear "nice Lexus."

Islandkurry said:
Wow thats just a completely uneducated and ignorant remark. Maybe you should learn how to spell "Lexus" and "Camry" before you talk shit about them. Lexus automobiles are built to higher standards then Toyota vehicles. Lexus automobiles offer alot more luxury and have higher quality parts then Toyota Vehicles. Oh and the biggest difference, not many people who own a Toyota hear "nice Toyota" but alot of Lexus owners hear "nice Lexus."
To further your point, only the ES and the SUV's share Toyota platforms. The others are pure Lexus (ok some are from Toyotas sold only in Japan/Europe, but the point is they are not all dressed up Toyotas).

Islandkurry said:

Geez, I get compliments on my Celica all the time ...... long live Toyota !!!!!

Basic_wonder said:
Geez, I get compliments on my Celica all the time ...... long live Toyota !!!!!

Sorry man, I was referring to more like a family car, like a camry. Toyotas are great cars in there own right. Have you done anything to your car?

wutangnomo said:
Depends what you're looking for.

Lexus' are, in my opinion, some of the most luxurious cars you will ever sit in. Very quiet, relaxing feel to them. Most reliable as well.

BMW's are more performance oriented, though cost of maintenance is high.

Totaly agreed.I would go with lexus you get more bang for your buck.

URZA said:
Totaly agreed.I would go with lexus you get more bang for your buck.

Well, I got the bmw and man does it corner like a sob. What a car even the headlights turn when you turn. And it has an adaptive cruise control. It will slow down when it senses a car ahead and then speed up when there's not.

curling said:
Well, I got the bmw and man does it corner like a sob. What a car even the headlights turn when you turn. And it has an adaptive cruise control. It will slow down when it senses a car ahead and then speed up when there's not.

Cool man, what kind of BMW is it and what year?

BMW

lexus is a toyota!!!!!!!!!!!

no other car in the world can handle and glue itself to the pavement like a beemer.

dont buy into that jap luxury crap, its all bullshit.

curling said:
I just don't trust my wifes suburban anymore after the wreck and my oldest daughter is fixing to split so I am think about getting my wife either a bmw or lexus. I really don't know crap about either. So I was wondering if y'all could give me the run down one what the different models are bmw and lexus. Which has better mileage, performance and which car will cost less to maintain. I want the care to be used because I think new cars are a silly waste of money and my price range is 20k to 35k.
the beemers are a very good car,but I would have to go with the lexus for reliability

I'd buy a Lexus IS300 (now the IS350) before any 3 Serie BMW (except the M3 of course). Cheaper, decent specs, cheap insurance and maintenance and lots of aftermarket parts.

BTW, Toyota will now sell their Lexus brand in Japan just like they do in North America.

Top Bottom