Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BMW Vs Lexus Which is the Better Car For the Money?

velvett said:
A friend of mine had that car a 2004 I believe and it was a great ride - whatever you do don't buy the ES it's just not worth it.

Now, I found an 04' with 20 miles on it for $38. It has the navigatioin system on it. And I don't know if that is worth 3k more.

curling said:
You would say that. I am thinking the infiniti has gotten them both beat.
when comparing inf., lex., acura you're getting to apples to apples comparisons. By that I mean not always the most sporting but hands down the most reliable.

I may be a little biased because I own an M3. BMW is the "Ultimate Driving machine", you feel the road and get the full experience driving the car. Now the Lexus on the other hand, is a much softer car, even the IS and SC models. If it is for the wife I would probably say the lexus may be the better fit, but if she wants a more spirited automobile and the German engineering you gotta go BMW. Personally I would be bored to death driving a Lexus every day guess thats why I bought an M3 :p

curling said:
I just don't trust my wifes suburban anymore after the wreck and my oldest daughter is fixing to split so I am think about getting my wife either a bmw or lexus. I really don't know crap about either. So I was wondering if y'all could give me the run down one what the different models are bmw and lexus. Which has better mileage, performance and which car will cost less to maintain. I want the care to be used because I think new cars are a silly waste of money and my price range is 20k to 35k.
bro.
B.M.W. is 10 yrs ahead of Toyota I mean lexus. I know, B.M.W. is our leading compeditor. Im a service tech. Go with Benz.

1badgerman said:
bro.
B.M.W. is 10 yrs ahead of Toyota I mean lexus. I know, B.M.W. is our leading compeditor. Im a service tech. Go with Benz.

BMW makes great cars, but saying there 10 years ahead of Lexus is ridiculous. Lexus builds the most reliable cars in the world. It might be bland for some peoples taste but none the less it is still a great automobile. I have a 2004 Lexus IS and it was a tough choice between the IS and the BMW 330CI. I decided to go with Lexus because of there great customer service. BMW has crappy customer service, they act like a bunch of snobs. If your not worried about horsepower, the new Lexus IS250 and IS350 will be out in the next few months. The IS250 should have roughly 207 hp, the prices arent out yet but the guesstimate is from 29g's-35g's. The IS350 has like 309hp and should be priced in the low 40's. Infinity and Acura also makes great cars. If your going to buy used, save yourself the headache and go Japanese. BMW's may be the "ultimate driving maching" when there running properly, but after a few years your going to have to pay alot of money just to get them to drive.

Top Bottom