Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Donation Injury question/opinion

Y_lifter

I'm a multi gallon donor so I know what's normal and not during this donation process.

I gave Wednesday and upon insertion of the Hose size needle I had a Searing pain run down my inner arm.
I mentioned it and they continued and even had to come back and dink with the needle to get the flow going again 1/2 way thru.

Now, whenever I extend my arm at the elbow and especially pronate it, I get that same searing sharp pain on the surface at a point mid way between the elbow and inner wrist.
I also have a small bit of numbness in this same area of the inner wrist thats way away from where they stuck me.

Reading up on this, I know I signed a release against possible Nerve damage.

Anyone know specifics on this issue ?
Before you tell me, I plan on waiting a day or so and seeing my Dr,
but I doubt there is anything they can do anyway.

Last edited:
Has it impared your jerking off performance any?

Bodhisattva said:
Has it impared your jerking off performance any?

This is why I posted, as the extention pronation is a signature move, and it breaks my concentration when the pain hits..

I can still wipe my diarrhea ass though..

One more reason to not donate blood.

I was never allowed to donate because of racing all the time - and even if I could, apparently the blood is "bad" anyway with all of the free radicals and lactic acid in there or something.
Or they just didn't like me.

Seriously though, I hate Dr's and am hoping this is just some
light nerve damage or something that will go away.

But it is bad enough for me to consider calling and having them
check it. The pain is real bad but quick, and goes away after several seconds after it hits..

NoDaddyNo said:
One more reason to not donate blood.

I was never allowed to donate because of racing all the time - and even if I could, apparently the blood is "bad" anyway with all of the free radicals and lactic acid in there or something.
Or they just didn't like me.

I'm done as well now... they have many gallons and get no more.

I think it has to do with the poor training and turnover of the people they have sticking ya these days..
Probably people stocking shelves at Target get more per hour than these people.

TheProject said:
Sounds like a bad case of Driscoll's Firmament to me.

Really ?
That sound interesting at least, whatever it is..
Can I collect disability with that ?

Top Bottom