x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Black People

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Black People within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Must be like the new buffalo or something. Got another one in Minnesota tonight.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black People

Re: Black People

My dicks out for harambe

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by Pink Mass View Post
    You sound like a real faggot. Patrol cops are low paid public servants. Not judge, jury and executioner.
    They also deserve to go to work and be as safe as possible. What do you have to say about that thug getting blown away in Milwaukee? Are those black people right to riot and blow up a gas station? Hell, in the hood, the niggas don't like niggas. Those people rioting over Sylville Smith would have hated and been scared if he was around them. However, now that he's dead for aiming a gun at a cop (black cop), the boys in da hood are "mourning his loss". After all, like his sister said, "burn down the suburbs because we need our weave". Black Lives Matter is the biggest joke in America today.

Black people are racist more than white people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by wootoom View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, I just didn't realize it until I saw the actions and heard the words of the
    "black lies matter" crew. I'm not sure if they thought things through (of course they didn't), but my generation and younger didn't force them to use separate bathrooms and go to separate schools. We were never their problem. We even lived with affirmitive action which gave them special privileges. So people my age and younger are getting sick of being blamed for the problems of the American Negro.

Pro Bodybuilder

This reminds me of a funny but not commonly discussed issue is that blacks from other parts of the world can't stand the American Negro. I had a friend from a prior job that was Carribean black and openly spoke of his hatred for blacks in this country. In a funny incident, one ghetto black guy at the company passed this Carribean guy (who was 7 foot 1 BTW) and the ghetto guy said "What up Brotha" and my friend said in his Jamaican accent "Fuck you! You ain't my brother"!

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by wootoom View Post
    Evidence please!

They're less than 15% of the populace but responsible for over half of all murders.

All Natural

Here's the problem....minorities REFUSE to kick the criminals out of their neighborhoods!!! They can't say there aren't any real criminals in their communities...why??? Because they have their doors and windows all barred up..HOWEVER..they hate the police so much, that they refuse to cooperate with them. Here's the difference between the suburbs and the inner cities . Well one difference...if I break into a car in the "hood" no one calls the cops..however if I break into a car in my neighborhood(the suburbs)...someone will call the cops and point me out and say...that dude broke into that car. MEANING...until the inner city community members start kicking out the real criminals, they will ALWAYS be where they are. They will always have extreme violence problems. And now...since minority mother's have THOUSANDS of kids (to get welfare) how long do you think until they start building "low income" housing in OUR SUBURBS??? Not very long!!! Inthen the same horror show we see in the "hood" will be right in our backyards!!!! What's the answer??? Eugenics, forced sterilization, better breeding, ect. What do we do as a European race? Hand out literature, educate each other, get strong, prepare for the coming war. It is upon us!!!! Defend Europe, defend our future!!! Defend America!!!

They know how much menthols and grape soda are to the cent.

Quote Quote posted by mooloiisa View Post
    They know how much menthols and grape soda are to the cent.
    What is the point of this? It isn’t funny and makes you look like an asshat