Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough talk from the grown man with erectile dysfunction, daddy issues and the fantasy to suck another mans cock. At least we know black men cocks are safe around you.

Eh..I agree with him..Michael Brown, Freddy Gay, Terrell Biggins (or whatever that asshat's name in Florida was), etc all had rap sheets as long as my arm..and they all got dead..I don't have a rap sheet and I've never been shot by a police officer..is that simply a coincidence?

Chicago (POTUS's hometown) is the gun violence capital of the US and it's virtually all black-on-black.

Eh..I agree with him..Michael Brown, Freddy Gay, Terrell Biggins (or whatever that asshat's name in Florida was), etc all had rap sheets as long as my arm..and they all got dead..I don't have a rap sheet and I've never been shot by a police officer..is that simply a coincidence? Chicago (POTUS's hometown) is the gun violence capital of the US and it's virtually all black-on-black.
I don't think Obama came from the South Side, where all the violence is concentrated. He was probably from Smurfys hood.

I don't think Obama came from the South Side, where all the violence is concentrated. He was probably from Smurfys hood.

He wants to take my guns from me but he couldn't even clean up his own town. Remember what happened to Plaxico Burrus in NYC? If that had happened in Chicago he probably wouldn't have even received a citation, let alone jail time.

He wants to take my guns from me but he couldn't even clean up his own town. Remember what happened to Plaxico Burrus in NYC? If that had happened in Chicago he probably wouldn't have even received a citation, let alone jail time.
Who? And NYC is gross. Anybody who goes there deserves what's coming to them.

Over the July 4th weekend there were 50 people shot in Chicago..3 fatally..nice town to elect a president from
But they were all shot along the south side, segregated to a tiny corner. 95% of the city remains unaffected by the violence and has somehow found a way to create a virtual wall around themselves. I don't think anybody cares about the south side's violence as it's gangs killing gangs.

But they were all shot along the south side, segregated to a tiny corner. 95% of the city remains unaffected by the violence and has somehow found a way to create a virtual wall around themselves. I don't think anybody cares about the south side's violence as it's gangs killing gangs.

True..and since its confined to such a small space, it would be easier to take care of...like whack-a-mole with only one hole, off in the corner of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom