Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bitcoin Help Please

Smitty217

All Natural
Hey everyone! Been lurking here for several months just researching and getting a feel for the group. Have watched Dylan on YouTube a lot. 51 years old, on TRT plus and lifetime lifter. Experience with Testosterone, Decca, NPP, and Anavar. Looked into some of the recommended sites and decided on naps gear. Set up a Coinbase to purchase bitcoin in order to make a purchase. Still not 100% sure what I’m doing and could use a little bit of guidance. Also got an email from them once I chose my order with some walk-through instructions but still a little skeptical on what I need to do. Thanks for letting me on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You can use coinbase order the coins on there
and then transfer to napsgear btc address
its totally legit I use them no problem

Follow Dylan's link to get helpful information on coinbase. It is actually quite easy. Often times we make things far more difficult than they truly are just psyching ourselves out but it is not very difficult

Hey everyone! Been lurking here for several months just researching and getting a feel for the group. Have watched Dylan on YouTube a lot. 51 years old, on TRT plus and lifetime lifter. Experience with Testosterone, Decca, NPP, and Anavar. Looked into some of the recommended sites and decided on naps gear. Set up a Coinbase to purchase bitcoin in order to make a purchase. Still not 100% sure what I’m doing and could use a little bit of guidance. Also got an email from them once I chose my order with some walk-through instructions but still a little skeptical on what I need to do. Thanks for letting me on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

your source will include instructions

Top Bottom