Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Gates's donations....

last i read he has a very well organised foundation set up doing some excellent research and development, rather than simply dropping cash

It doesnt matter how organized he thinks he is....he will still need contacts to take care of all that shit in africa.....it will be stolen.....

Kaz

lolololo GD the gremlins will take his $$$

BG is pretty smart, now the government on the other hand........ lol I've heard about truckloads full of cash just being lifted on palletes out of the trucks and taken away with nobody guarding it in Iraq, that's a lol right there.

mkazzbmf said:
It doesnt matter how organized he thinks he is....he will still need contacts to take care of all that shit in africa.....it will be stolen.....

Kaz

Except most of the funds spent by the foundation for use in places such as africa are not given to agencies in the countries, but rather spent on goods with purpose. They donate computer equipment for schools and medical supplies generally.
Say what you will, but the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the top performing charitable groups with respect to how much of the funds donated make it to those it's intended for. Main reason Buffett donated to them. He is trusting 30 Bln of his 44 to their foundation.

I work for a library district and we get about 20 PC's from the foundation every 3 years. It helps us with our impoverished locations where funds are tight.

Why's he spending a bunch of money on minority students?

He should be spending that on white kids who are poor too.

UA_Iron said:
Why's he spending a bunch of money on minority students?

He should be spending that on white kids who are poor too.

He does. The foundation contributes to underpriveldged white folk too.

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/default.htm said:
Libraries from Easter Island, Chile to Galena, Kansas are making a difference in the communities they serve.

Galena is 88% white.

I can't imagine what I would do with that kind of cash.

Top Bottom