Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Biggest Karma Shunt in EF History

blut wump

BUBBLES donated 795547 karma to BrothaBill on 05-Mar-2006 - 04:10 AM
BUBBLES donated 999999 karma to BrothaBill on 05-Mar-2006 - 04:09 AM
BUBBLES donated 999999 karma to BrothaBill on 05-Mar-2006 - 04:08 AM

It's going to be a while before this one is beaten.

I had to hit Bubbles to get her back to positive. She'd been languishing at -10 for hours.

You and a few others have been hitting me since I was a Karma squib. Wumps have long memories.

interesting, why lose the 10% penalty? BB just transferred a lot of karma to bubbles here recently.

somethings rotton in denmark.

I've seen suggestions that Bubbles is BB's alter. Maybe everyone has been wrong and BB is really Bubbles's alter. Maybe they're confused. Maybe BB needed protection. Maybe they're playing Karma catch.

blut wump said:
I've seen suggestions that Bubbles is BB's alter. Maybe everyone has been wrong and BB is really Bubbles's alter. Maybe they're confused. Maybe BB needed protection. Maybe they're playing Karma catch.

ive talked to BB on the phone, i am sure of where he lives.

ive only talked to bubbles by pm's when we were looking for bb. i know both of them pretty well i guess.

i will say its is highly unlikely they are the same.

but i also saw strange signs that makes me believe anything is possible. hell, even bubbles thought i was BB at one point.

so who knows.

wow.. 10% coming and going means a LOT of wasted k

I tranferred the karma to BrothaBill because I wanted him to double it. Just like Daisy transferred a lot of karma to Woot and other girls transferred K to other guys eg. Perk to Dev. I did the same thing.

lol I cannot double K and I hate to gamble. BB has a better change at doubling it.

BUBBLES said:
I tranferred the karma to BrothaBill because I wanted him to double it. Just like Daisy transferred a lot of karma to Woot and other girls transferred K to other guys eg. Perk to Dev. I did the same thing.

lol I cannot double K and I hate to gamble. BB has a better change at doubling it.
:lmao:

Investment opportunites abound.

Top Bottom