Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

Way too many douchebags to list but most of them got themselves banned. Or they will eventually get themselves banned. Asshats with no sense of decorum in real time or on the web cant help it. They lack social skills necessary to properly interact with the rest of us. Either way: problem solved.

As for hate? That is a strong word. I never met any of the e-tards so how could I possibly hate any of them?

Were they annoying as all fuck?

Undoubtedly.

Do they ALL have issues?

Yup.

Am I glad that they are gone?

WERD.

Are there still gaping assholes of epic proportions present on elite?

Yes.

Will we all do the happy dance when we realize they either got themselves banned or they e-drop off the face of elite?

Nahhh. We wont skip a beat. We'll just be less annoyed from time to time. LMFAO

Except JerseyArt. I DID meet him and actually considered him MY REAL LIFE FRIEND. I was DUMBFOUNDED once all of his lies began to unravel. Good Lord was that guy disturbed to the Nth degree. I mean it was sick how screwed up in the head that guy was... sad, sad, sad. It sends a shiver down my spine every time I think about the fact that I actually let this guy into my REAL LIFE. How on earth could I have been so blind to his acute illness?

All I have to say is THANK GOD ya'll werent reading about my body being found in a trashbag somewhere. He never struck me as being violent but could the guy create any reality to suit the minute in the blink of an eye? Hell THE FUCK yes.

*shudders*

AAP said:
Bitch I used to cut his throat on a daily basis and watch him crawl in circles trying to backtrack and do damage control. That bitch could impale himself on his own idioticy.
bro I love you, but you are getting carried away with your self
he pwned you frequently as well
it takes a "big man" to admit he's gotten pwned, can you admit to it?

4everhung said:
I think bikinimom is the most hypocritical and hateful character here

LMFAO I didnt even know you existed until I felt your cold wet nose up in my buttcrack. No matter how much you beg: GO AWAY. I wouldnt want you even if I wasnt already married.

Now I find out that you are cheating on me with my husband? Dewd - I didnt know he was your type. :worried: If you think that he is going to leave me for you, you are even more disturbed then we all thought.

*note* ^^^ Just one of the reasons why one should NEVER self-medicate.

BIKINIMOM said:
LMFAO I didnt even know you existed until I felt your cold wet nose up in my buttcrack. No matter how much you beg: GO AWAY. I wouldnt want you even if I wasnt already married.

Now I find out that you are cheating on me with my husband? Dewd - I didnt know he was your type. :worried: If you think that he is going to leave me for you, you are even more disturbed then we all thought.

*note* ^^^ Just one of the reasons why one should NEVER self-medicate.

can some decipher this post

Top Bottom