Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

superqt4u2nv said:
I thought it was funny too but no reply from the hooker she must be sleeping all that dancing makes HH tired.

How much to get your to take those shorts all the way off?

superqt4u2nv said:
I thought it was funny too but no reply from the hooker she must be sleeping all that dancing makes HH tired.

I guess if her rear werent so wide 'twouldnt be such strenuous activity! :FRlol:

BIKINIMOM said:
It is a proven fact that more men percieve themselves at being far more attractive than they truly are and more women percieve themselves as being the opposite.

John Stossel on 20/20 said so. Nanana foo foo

While probably true in most places. Definately not in NH.
The women rely 100% on genetic potential. The guys work out.
So there are women running around town that I wouldn't touch if I drank a bottle of Stoli and popped 10 E tabs that think they are gods gift to mankind.
They come complete with a big fat ass, cottage cheese, shitty hair, no sense of style and no future when it comes to a job!

*It should be noted most of the guys up here are complete losers too!

I am amazed when I travel how many beautiful women there are in this country. In shape, independant etc. There are probably 10 or less women like that in NH!

slat1 said:
While probably true in most places. Definately not in NH.
The women rely 100% on genetic potential. The guys work out.
So there are women running around town that I wouldn't touch if I drank a bottle of Stoli and popped 10 E tabs that think they are gods gift to mankind.
They come complete with a big fat ass, cottage cheese, shitty hair, no sense of style and no future when it comes to a job!

*It should be noted most of the guys up here are complete losers too!

I am amazed when I travel how many beautiful women there are in this country. In shape, independant etc. There are probably 10 or less women like that in NH!

LMAO! You know... after reading that, I think it's all a hoax!

The place is prolly swimming in honeys that just got it goiing on with style, looks, money, good in bed... you name it.

You're just trying to pull the biggest cock block off in history.... 'No... NH sucks... no women to see here... move on... "

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL@the smokin hot chick!

I suppose this thread was a pretty good illustration of its title.

did you just call me a douchebag?

Top Bottom