Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL And you honestly believe that? Come on. You are way smarter than that.

I was very deeply involved with a man at the time. I will be happy to PM you the man's name. He was is a multi-millionaire. JerseyArt didnt even have his own ride at the time. LOL I was so involved in fact, that I let him meet my family - ALL of my family, including my children. We were to be married but thank goodness that never worked out.

MR AR was too busy pursuing a very sweet woman that still posts on these boards. I am CERTAIN 100% that she will back me up in what I am saying.

So now - I am practically engaged to someone else and JerseyArt is heavily pursuing at least one other woman from these boards. So how does Mr AR's claim make ANY sense?

i didn't say i believed it.
???
i didn't believe 95% of what he said since he also thought i wanted him and i made no indication that i did (since I didn't), nor did i try to meet him even though he was fairly close to me.

stilleto said:
???
i didn't believe 95% of what he said since he also thought i wanted him and i made no indication that i did (since I didn't), nor did i try to meet him even though he was fairly close to me.

LOL

Let me shut the fuck up then. :)

Reactions: AAP
stilleto said:
???

Mainly due to the fact that I made it clear that JA was not swinging material we should have in our bed.

jh1_x said:
bro I love you, but you are getting carried away with your self
he pwned you frequently as well
it takes a "big man" to admit he's gotten pwned, can you admit to it?

the only thing JerseyArt owned was getting banned over and over again

I'll say one thing about JA - I know for a FACT that at least a few of his "claims" were true to a certain extent. I won't get into it, cause it was clear that these women would go to great lengths to hide the fact that they were PWNED, but I do know he did a little work here and there.

There was also enough bullshit to fertilize Giants Stadium

Top Bottom