Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

stilleto said:
a realistic interpretation of me?
no- i have longer hair. everything else is the same.

Well, extrapolating from the size of your moobs, your ass must cover Rhode Island.

redguru said:
Well, extrapolating from the size of your moobs, your ass must cover Rhode Island.

yup. :)

stilleto said:
jersey art said that bmom wanted him but she was too fucked up in the head so he turned her down.

he and I used to chat.
now that's an angle
I credit you

stilleto said:
jersey art said that bmom wanted him but she was too fucked up in the head so he turned her down.

he and I used to chat.

LOL And you honestly believe that? Come on. You are way smarter than that.

I was very deeply involved with a man at the time. I will be happy to PM you the man's name. He was is a multi-millionaire. JerseyArt didnt even have his own ride at the time. LOL I was so involved in fact, that I let him meet my family - ALL of my family, including my children. We were to be married but thank goodness that never worked out.

MR AR was too busy pursuing a very sweet woman that still posts on these boards. I am CERTAIN 100% that she will back me up in what I am saying.

So now - I am practically engaged to someone else and JerseyArt is heavily pursuing at least one other woman from these boards. In light of these FACTS how does Mr AR's claim make ANY sense?

jh1_x said:
bro I love you, but you are getting carried away with your self
he pwned you frequently as well
it takes a "big man" to admit he's gotten pwned, can you admit to it?

You are hooked into some delusional dreaming with that idea.

They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast

stilleto said:
he said that a certain EF couple were swingers and constantly trying to recruit other EF members to join them.

That would be you and I.

BIKINIMOM said:
JerseyArt didnt even have his own ride at the time.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! No wonder the dickhead got so bent out of shape over my mercedes that time.

Top Bottom