Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest douchebag in the history of EF?

A foil character is either one who is opposite to the main character or nearly the same as the main character. The purpose of the foil character is to emphasize the traits of the main character by contrast, and perhaps by setting up situations in which the protagonist can show his or her character traits. A foil is a secondary character who contrasts with a major character but, in so doing, highlights various facets of the main character's personality.

that explains why I gave her 4 million karma back on mother's day 2006

and all her talk of the "real" world
google stock is 500 a share
they buy myspace and youtube for close to billions

the internet is as real as talking on the telephone

4everhung said:
A foil character is either one who is opposite to the main character or nearly the same as the main character. The purpose of the foil character is to emphasize the traits of the main character by contrast, and perhaps by setting up situations in which the protagonist can show his or her character traits. A foil is a secondary character who contrasts with a major character but, in so doing, highlights various facets of the main character's personality.

I knew this comment was too lucid. So I included the rest of the wikipedia quote...

A foil's role, as a contrast to the hero, may be emphasized by adding physical contrasts. Don Quixote is dreamy, impractical, and thin, and Sancho Panza is realistic, practical, and fat. Sherlock Holmes is tall and lean; Doctor Watson, although at first described as lean (on his return from Afghanistan), is described "middle-sized, strongly built".

In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot. This is especially true in the case of metafiction. One example of plots being used as foils can be seen in the graphic novel Watchmen, in which a comic book within the Watchmen universe is presented as a story similar to that of one of the main characters.

I am so sorry you use such large quantities of the wrong drug. I think you should stick to alcohol, at least once in a while there might be moments of clarity.

gottagoseeyabye
:santa:

Grumpy Old Man said:
I knew this comment was too lucid. So I included the rest of the wikipedia quote...

A foil's role, as a contrast to the hero, may be emphasized by adding physical contrasts. Don Quixote is dreamy, impractical, and thin, and Sancho Panza is realistic, practical, and fat. Sherlock Holmes is tall and lean; Doctor Watson, although at first described as lean (on his return from Afghanistan), is described "middle-sized, strongly built".

In some cases, a subplot can be used as a foil to the main plot. This is especially true in the case of metafiction. One example of plots being used as foils can be seen in the graphic novel Watchmen, in which a comic book within the Watchmen universe is presented as a story similar to that of one of the main characters.

I am so sorry you use such large quantities of the wrong drug. I think you should stick to alcohol, at least once in a while there might be moments of clarity.

gottagoseeyabye
:santa:
butt munch I generally link what I lift.
I didn't feel like it this time because "foil" is a generic literature term. It would be like linking to the dictionary.
dumbass I gaurantee you didn't know what a foil is
and you grew up in the don rickle's era

Dewd - I already told you pointblank: I AM NOT NOW NOR WAS I EVER INTERESTED IN YOU.

Now I am letting you know pointblank: YOU ARENT MY HUSBAND'S TYPE EITHER.

Quit sniffing my and my husband's ass already.

Go to a doctor and get help figuring out the proper combination for those meds. Seriously, your e-behavior is indicative of someone who just doesnt have a clue. Good thing you work with the dead.

SublimeZM said:
can some decipher this post

It's easy.

This guy has been e-stalking me forever. I have ignored him. I have asked him nicely in private and have even had to litter the boards with a thread TELLING him not-so-nicely to just cease and dissist as he is annoying as all hell. But, he doesn't get it. What does he do? He starts e-stalking my husband.

All we do is shake our heads and say, "Good thing this guy works with the dead."

The only interaction I have had with this guy is either ignoring his insanity or telling him "thanks, but no thanks." But I suppose as his illness is clear until he crosses the line we all just have to sort of tolerate him, like the annoying red-headed step child. :rolleyes:

BIKINIMOM said:
Dewd - I already told you pointblank: I AM NOT NOW NOR WAS I EVER INTERESTED IN YOU.

Now I am letting you know pointblank: YOU ARENT MY HUSBAND'S TYPE EITHER.

Quit sniffing my and my husband's ass already.

Go to a doctor and get help figuring out the proper combination for those meds. Seriously, your e-behavior is indicative of someone who just doesnt have a clue. Good thing you work with the dead.
hey cunt I already posted the contents of our PM exchange when you were werd
I was "holy christ" when I realized werd was you
I cut bait

fuckin' mother goose
note to others I don't share PMs in the unreal "public"
but mommie dearest merits special attention

Top Bottom