Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest Douchebag EVER!??

Gambino said:
fuck that, michigan is slammin'

what about the name "oliver" ?

The whole not a beer and cell phone clip made me laugh for a good 20 minutes

KillahBee said:
the collar, pink shirt, wristband, and MI thing I agree with.

i doubt you've made it out of the detroit area...lots of water and niceness, not a overpriced clusterfuck that is the northeast

that was hilarious! however, i disagree about the pink shirt thing. i personally, as well as many of my frineds who are girls, love nothing more than a hot guy in a pink shirt, especially when showtime2004 is wearing it hehe

Gambino said:
i doubt you've made it out of the detroit area...lots of water and niceness, not a overpriced clusterfuck that is the northeast

I did spend a little time in Auburn Hills, but most in downtown Detroit. There are definitely times I think about what it must be like to live on middle America with all the land and peacefulness.

Roxy725 said:
that was hilarious! however, i disagree about the pink shirt thing. i personally, as well as many of my frineds who are girls, love nothing more than a hot guy in a pink shirt, especially when showtime2004 is wearing it hehe

killah cam yo

Roxy725 said:

and you would classify that guy as being 'hot' ??

Top Bottom