Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger muscles mean bigger luv

RussianBro

I don't know about you guys, but I find it funny that few years ago I told my wife that I want to improve myself and get BIGGER. Guess what she told me : "Honey I love you the way you are." Guess what now she LOVES my muscles, she loves to hold on to them. So WTF is going on with women? They say I love you for what you are and they say I don't need you to get BIG. But the BIGGER you are the MORE they like it. What the hell? I don't see any logic? Any simular experiences?

She's telling you she loves you no matter what. What do you want her to say? I love you but would love you more if you could put a few inches on your pecs? lol... Your her husband and she loves you for who and what you are. Getting bigger is just a bonus for her.

Yeah, right...

No, what I'm talking is that women like when you get even BIGGER. I used to thought well, they are not looking at other guys that are BIG. Fucking hey!!! Yes they do. That's probably why they luv when you get freaking BIG. Don't you think? She tells me now- honey you don't have to get bigger. (I smell the difference she says "don't have to get BIGGER", not "please, do not"). :p

Women want a man in shape. Its has been happening throughout history. Its like when animals fight, who gets the pussy? the winner of course. So if your bigger than most guys, the pussy becomesyour territory. :p

thats only true if youre already hitched, if youre single, girls see that you r big and just get intimidated, or they think youre a conceited asshole without even getting to know u. it seems like the only chicks that try and pick me up r the nasty whores.

Top Bottom