Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
What is more important to you? If you could only go with one? Nice head of hair? Or big muscles?

Further more .. do you agree with this formula? Its on the dbol post too (see below).

"They" say that for every hair that falls out of your head from using test, 10 will grow on your back. So the girls can run their fingers through your back hair! lol.

Seriously though ... unless you are black .. I am not a big fan of the bald look. Some people have a head thats shaped good for it, others dont.

I will admitt, for pure attrictiveness (I am not a girl, so just talking out my ass here), I would say the formula is something like this ....

1. Nice Hair + No muscles = OK to some chicks!

2. Bald + Huge Muscles = OK to some chicks, and if you can pull it off OK, probably really attractive to some chicks.

3. Nice Hair + Huge Muscles = Chicks will RAPE you!

4. No Hair + No Muscles = Better get used to tuggin it, lol.

or as glennds pointed out.

5. A good job and lots of cash = Way more important to women over 25.

hahhahaha. It would be best to have some girls post on this thread. I am suer its really an individual thing. But what is more important to you? For instance, if you have a nice head of hair, and it started to fall out from steroids. WOuld you stop using them for good, just to keep your hair? Or would you not give a shit, and get big as fuck, and let yourself go bald?

Also, to the baldies out there? Are you bald because of steroid use? As in were you going to be bald anyways? This just sped it up? Lets here some thoughts here.....

Mavy

Given the choice, I would still pick the muscles. My opinion is that I dont care what girls think anyway, as I want to be much bigger than they like anyway. But there are plenty of guys out there with nice hair, but not many with huge muscles.

In my early 20s, I had lots of hair, but only did okay with the ladies. Since I have gotten this big, I get hit on everywhere I go, despite the shaved head. And I still had muscles back then, just not as big as now. Now it could only be that I get hit on because I am married, and we all know that it never happens when you are single...

Luckily though I married a woman who loved me before the muscles, doesnt care that I have them, and is cool if I lose every strand off of my head....
excuse me while I go kiss my biceps now...

needsize said:
it could only be that I get hit on because I am married, and we all know that it never happens when you are single...

lol .. needsize, are you bald? Or just shaved bald?

You are right on the married thing. Same goes with when you have a girlfriend.

Just like Chris Rock says .. "When you are married, you get these phone calls from girls you know like .. 'Hi, me and my two friends Jenny and Vanessa are having a blowjob contest. We were wondering if we could use you, and you be the judge' .. damn ... for some reason, you just dont get calls like that when you are single!!!", lol. Funny guy.

I would rather have full hair. I know how I looked when I had all of them (man was I blessed!) and I know how I look now that I only have part of them,

This question can only truely be answered by a women, so I asked my girlfriend. I felt that she would be a great person to ask since shes a fitness model who gets hit on alot, so she has high standards when it comes to physical attractivness of the same or opposite gender. I asked her to be impartial and honest and she replied with an honest answer.....

" I liked you before when you were skinny and had hair(then 23). Now that you've started taking steroids your hair has receded, but by no means are you balding! Now(27) you have a body that every girl wants and you have the hairline of a 30 year old. If I had to pick, I would pick you now anyday and so would every other girl."

In all fairness she did mention that taking steroids to the point of baldness was very unatractive. In short, her answer would be the opposite if I were completley bald at the age of 27 from steroids. Hope this helps. I'll see if i can get her to type a lengthy reply under my username tommorrow.

lol ... please do bro. That was a good answer. I would ask my chick the same thing .. but uh ... she is clueless that I am involved with steroids in any sense, let alone what they are. She is really smart, but clueless to a lot of things. Its pretty funny. She asked me last night if creatine was illegal, lol. I have slight receeding in the temples. My dad is bald, so i am scared that that is my destiney! lol. i feel the slight receed now, is because I am again. Maybe steroids has sped it up a bit, who knows. But I am far from bald and can still make the hair look good.

I agree ... I want both! lol. Some folks will have a FULL head of hair till they die. Its all jenetic. However if I did loose my hair and go bald .. I also feel like I could stop worrying about, and run a Fina + Winny stack which I have always wanted to try! lol. And only shower once a week to lol!! .. just kidding ...maybe

Anyways, two of the biggest hairloss myths are this..

1. If your grandfather is bald on your mothers side, you will bald. Untrue. It is dominant on that side, but not enough to be significant. You have more of a chance of going bald if you have a bald parent!

2. If you have a full head of hair at 40, you have made it, and cant go bald. lol. Again .. myth.

My GF said she'd rather me have hair than bald and big. Fuck her what does she know?

Top Bottom